Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shhsii

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone have the following? Could further up the thread but this thread is so long.

adri‘s Inquisitor magic animations.

And or Schaken mods recorder the fully voiced follower remastered ae.

shhsii

Apr 2, 2020
A
Does anyone have the following? Could further up the thread but this thread is so long.

Also anyone have eskyrims new updated running attack mod?

MochaCatte

Aug 19, 2019
Hello, since i probably got reported, i'm ban from lilyrim patreon, so i won't share anymore :(
that's a shame, but lilyrim seems to have paywalled ports from other games, which doesn't seem legal even if it's somehow a common practice for paywalling modders lol
(I recognize a few clothes from some packs from being Life Makeover + the screenshots in the previews of some packs clearly showed screenshots from other games)

tbh, I would rather learn how to port assets from other games and figure out how to do outfit studio + HDT rather than pay for ports; might take a lot of time but at least learning is free

UnknownSoul

Jul 26, 2018

Check kemono for inquisitor. Just so you know, it's not compatible with newer MCO versions and ADRI seems to have abandoned all his mods to work on his own For Honor / Chivalry style game.

JoWalker09

Jan 29, 2021
that's a shame, but lilyrim seems to have paywalled ports from other games, which doesn't seem legal even if it's somehow a common practice for paywalling modders lol
(I recognize a few clothes from some packs from being Life Makeover + the screenshots in the previews of some packs clearly showed screenshots from other games)

tbh, I would rather learn how to port assets from other games and figure out how to do outfit studio + HDT rather than pay for ports; might take a lot of time but at least learning is free
By the way, I was interested in porting something from Life Makeover (really cool outfits), but I couldn't find the tools to do it (extracting files, etc) :(

Oddr Snerra

Mar 7, 2024
Hey, guys! Saw someone has shared the 'verified' paid mods a few days ago, but two 'creations' have updated since then. Any chance to share the latest versions of these two?

Thanks in advance!

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
So we all know that VTaw's wardrobe is only for Fallout 4 and won't' be converted to Skyrim nor ever will (except until 5 they were converted), well at least not on Nexumods so I took the liberty of doing it myself.

I am working on the latest version which is 9 for Skyrim SE but it's for BHUNP

1710063598507.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote