Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Quick question does anyone know a nuke proof file host that wont immediately capitulate to a takedown request from a paywalling Modder who ironically is already breaking Bethesda's own TOS, since last i checked Modders do not have copyright to A. The Creation Kit/Engine B. The ESL/ESP/ESM Format C. 99.99 percent of the free use tools provided by the community or propriety tools provided by Bethesda from which all mods flow and simply wouldn't exist without, the blatant irony of how disgusting this cottage industry of theft has become where only the end user is expected to play by the rules is utter bullshit that Bethesda needs to crackdown on.

Dooffee

Dec 4, 2018
Here's the BHUNP version of MageCore, finally done converting them.

Required:

Download the attachment to fix the breast problem, the breasts was not properly weighted, but now it is.

Just overwrite the .osp files with the SliderSets you downloaded previously.
doesnt look curtain-ish to me
plz tell me how to fix it

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone got the newest Skyrim Upscaler? I found the newest Version but its not cracked and wants me to Authenticate.

Reactions: Dooffee

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
On my journey to gather es many 3BA mods as possible, i stumbled across the DX mods which come sometimes in different themes. Because reasons or something - it seems that DX had no interest in putting those themes together so that you can use multiple textures instead of replacing them. bchik3 had combined them but never for 3BA. Because i need to learn more about that stuff and also wanted the white retexture for Cassandra Apocrypha (which is not in bchiks version) i put it all together. I cant put it on nexus because DX, textures, not allowed jadajada 5billion people would had done that if they would be allowed to something something so i thought if someone here wants to test my shit or isnt capable of doing it himself here is the combined package.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess ill do the other ones aswell someday and maybe add SMP but for now im happy that this one somewhat works.
Oh and also give me feedback if it works or not or whatever.

Have fun

Tito 10

Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone have SL Mega Pack for OStim Standalone 1.5a?

- added all of Anubs Big Guy animations

These come with new idles for standing, chairs and walls.
Some navigations will have weird descriptions until I release the next version of OStim.

I encountered some unforeseen technical issues with the sitting on lap idle for chairs, which is why it looks pretty clunky for now. But I'm completely out of energy so I'll fix that later.

Hotfix 1.5a:
- fixed issues with the Big Guy Sitting on Lap idle for chairs

Jaken_01

Dec 7, 2021

- added all of Anubs Big Guy animations

These come with new idles for standing, chairs and walls.
Some navigations will have weird descriptions until I release the next version of OStim.

I encountered some unforeseen technical issues with the sitting on lap idle for chairs, which is why it looks pretty clunky for now. But I'm completely out of energy so I'll fix that later.

Hotfix 1.5a:
- fixed issues with the Big Guy Sitting on Lap idle for chairs
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: spozmips
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote