Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

narghar

Jul 16, 2022
Does an LE version of this exist?
I'm also a LE user, and yes my PC carries SE with very heavy mods, but LE for me is the only one that I don't have so many problems with and I even managed to transfer some SE mods for armor and NPCs to LE, but animations are even where I tried is complicated, I've already tried and it seems like I'm making a simple mistake, but I'd be happy if anyone here could help with this, I'd share a lot if I knew how, even other mods, some armor I get errors, large text yes, but I know there are people who know how to do it, if they can help I would share it with other insistent LE users like me, ;)

My English is very hard, I make sentences in what I think I can understand, I apologize if I don't understand

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: alona chemerys

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Requesting mods from this. Specifically the Thieves Guild and Aela one.

The Thieves guild one was posted on Nexus and then got hidden. If anyone was able to download it, they might be able to get the link.

MrChow96

Dec 13, 2020
The Thieves guild one was posted on Nexus and then got hidden. If anyone was able to download it, they might be able to get the link.
You can still download it from Nexus, .

Last edited:
Reactions: Blinder$

Dooffee

Dec 4, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by this what's the problem?
like telomere12 said, it looks like its stuck/sucked into the area between tits, like it's a latex suit or something
i can try rebuilding it myself, but i always mess up something, for example clothes or body stops morphing
since were at it,id like to ask, how to fix bikini tops,almost all bakafactory`s version top has a problem that this middle part ( red area) behave weirdly/not like string, its sides distorts and feel fixed in space

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
this ones pretty understandable, releasing at the same time as dp farmers or legit talented modders dropping their every-few-months good mod is harsh.

Reactions: vrajk

degenerate28

Apr 29, 2021

- added all of Anubs Big Guy animations

These come with new idles for standing, chairs and walls.
Some navigations will have weird descriptions until I release the next version of OStim.

I encountered some unforeseen technical issues with the sitting on lap idle for chairs, which is why it looks pretty clunky for now. But I'm completely out of energy so I'll fix that later.

Hotfix 1.5a:
- fixed issues with the Big Guy Sitting on Lap idle for chairs
Do we need to delete the old Billy animations or is it fine to have this mod with other animations?

Reactions: Max971

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
like telomere12 said, it looks like its stuck/sucked into the area between tits, like it's a latex suit or something
i can try rebuilding it myself, but i always mess up something, for example clothes or body stops morphing
since were at it,id like to ask, how to fix bikini tops,almost all bakafactory`s version top has a problem that this middle part ( red area) behave weirdly/not like string, its sides distorts and feel fixed in space
There's a proper conversion out now

Reactions: Dooffee
May 19, 2022
Quick question does anyone know a nuke proof file host that wont immediately capitulate to a takedown request from a paywalling Modder who ironically is already breaking Bethesda's own TOS, since last i checked Modders do not have copyright to A. The Creation Kit/Engine B. The ESL/ESP/ESM Format C. 99.99 percent of the free use tools provided by the community or propriety tools provided by Bethesda from which all mods flow and simply wouldn't exist without, the blatant irony of how disgusting this cottage industry of theft has become where only the end user is expected to play by the rules is utter bullshit that Bethesda needs to crackdown on.
Yeah NSFW mods may already technically nukable per TOS iirc and selling mods is absolutely a violation. Unfortunately platforms like nexus and patreon are happy to protect rights modders don't actually have since they get to skim so much off the top. so the issue is that the only way to push back against those big platforms would require Bethesda to take action and that doesn't end well for any of us. Paywalling is moronic though so I will always fight back against it. Legal stuff aside I believe most Skyrim modders would actually make more money with free content if they still took donations, commissions, and actually bothered making video content for their own mods instead of leaving it to lazy modding YouTubers who don't even provide links. Like sure do a patron early access for a few weeks, maybe a month. I dont think you can claim your mods are early access when it's been 4 years since your last public release

devildxxx

Oct 29, 2021
All these are old for SkyrimSE.

No. You have to use the regular link.
base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9IbEEzeVFZQiNIUWIxV3lYaEN0MUdkY1FXUFVNcUFR
- Skyrim Upscaler > 2024.02.08 > Here you need
- - SkyrimUpscalerFSR3Build[...].zip (use the latest)
- - ModifiedReShade6.0.1.zip (for ReShade users)
- - Cracked > Follow "Readme.txt"
Anyone can reupload the puredark new FSR3 for Skyrim?
EDIT: Nvm. Just found the new post.
EDIT 2: It is working but with weird graphic glitch (noise/grainy screen). Someone have this working on the game 1130 version? Only want the base fsr2 version.

Last edited:

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
There's a proper conversion out now

Nah this is not a proper conversion. Its riddled with clipping and ghost files part of the original
3BA conversion tons of fucking mistakes. Plus its for V3 of BHUNP not V4. It is also missing a ton of zap sliders.

Use this one instead:

Reactions: ShadowRim
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote