Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Most people stay loyal to FNIS instead of using Nemesis because Nemesis still havent supported creature animations and framework thus you cant install sexlab creature animations
Exactly, I used both nemesis and FNIS to have both animations at the same time, but having so many animations gives me a 6002 randomly.
ModOrganizer_11nJIFcUZJ.png

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
I no longer use nemesis, because it does not support creature animations, with . there are no problems and it can do everything.
Remember to use the latest Pandora Behavior Engine v1.3.0-alpha. It is installed the same as Nemeisis, the file is installed as a mod and you associate the exe within the mod to your organizer mod. and you execute.
For those who are in OAR and have too many animations in the game, I recommend that you increase the limit of animations in the game. Shift + O in the game and modify what is in red.
SkyrimSE_SGL0wJvCNK.png

Reactions: Max971 and Rokentor

Russian_Cookie

Formerly 'Deutsche_Cookie'
Aug 10, 2019
I'm close to 100K animations, and I have no problems, with the nemesis I got the typical 6002 randomly and it's a pain in the balls,
You don't get OAR crashes during the start of sexlab or ostim animations? I'm at 90k+ and when I exceed a certain threshold I get CTDs with havok related reasons.

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
You don't get OAR crashes during the start of sexlab or ostim animations? I'm at 90k+ and when I exceed a certain threshold I get CTDs with havok related reasons.
Not at the moment, it continues in version.640 of skyrim and my SSE Engine Fixes .

Russian_Cookie

Aug 10, 2019
Not at the moment, it continues in version.640 of skyrim and my SSE Engine Fixes .
I think it's because of havok heap size, when an animation starts that wasn't registered in it correctly (didn't fit in it?), OAR accesses havok heap size and gets 0, which leads to CTD. I'll try increasing it like in your screenshot. And what parameter in Engine Fixes should help with this? Does your config works with 1.597?

Dec 13, 2017
I erase all files from the mod but looks like the behavior in the Némésis is still asking me his files...?!
checking your MO2 "Red" "Overwrites" based so you can see it then you can delete it not difficult. I don't use Nemesis I use Pandore Behaviour Engine are better than Nemesis and FNIS

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
I think it's because of havok heap size, when an animation starts that wasn't registered in it correctly (didn't fit in it?), OAR accesses havok heap size and gets 0, which leads to CTD. I'll try increasing it like in your screenshot. And what parameter in Engine Fixes should help with this? Does your config works with 1.597?
The purpose of my configuration is for super modded games, taking into account CTD and the limit of one million references in the saves "eventually it will reach that number and I will have to perform a cleanup of references" itself I am not sure if it is compatible with the version 1.597 but you can open the file and go through the tabs and change it in your own settings.

Russian_Cookie

Aug 10, 2019
The purpose of my configuration is for super modded games, taking into account CTD and the limit of one million references in the saves "eventually it will reach that number and I will have to perform a cleanup of references" itself I am not sure if it is compatible with the version 1.597 but you can open the file and go through the tabs and change it in your own settings.
I think it's more about the limitations of the OAR itself rather than the references, but thanks, I'll try looking at the config

Reactions: anonskyrim99

Smiling Stranger

Mar 21, 2024
Like what?!
What files should i delete?!where?!
Mate, just learn how to mod your game properly. If you can't handle using something as basic as Nemesis then we can't help you. Also, please stop writing like you are making titles for clickbait YouTube videos, it's jarring to the eyes.

Sphincks

Sep 11, 2023
can anyone give recommendation for 3th p camera for sex lab? i use my tpc but several times stuck in some position and cant move it
I had the exact same problem and it drove me nuts.... so after a lot of searching and testing, THIS is what I use;

Smoothcam;

Elden Ring Smoothcam Preset (Just this);

Go into Smoothcam MCM
Go to presets
Click on Elden Ring
Make default.

That's it... I never touch any other setting. I play exclusively 3rd person and this is seriously the best for me - bar none.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Does anyone have _ResourcePack.esl and the BSA to share, i really dont want to update from 1.597 just to grab one file

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote