Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alranteesi

Jan 1, 2022
any changelog?
Sexlab Approach 3.12 Change Log (3.12V)
  • If you take a mead in taverns and its intention is not malevolent, you will get an exp buff.
  • Bug Fix: QTE event did not stop even after the struggle bar is filled up.
  • Bug Fix: The quest scan loop that were supposed to stop the current ongoing quest after several fail loops did not break as intended.

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
Hello, whats new in : BakaFactory SLAL Animation 6.70V SE ?
I tested with fnis it show 10-new animation and slabanime loader only 2...

Xerapic

Apr 27, 2024
well, try to get Dint Face part 0.72. But all the links I have seen in the forum are down.
Does anyone have a working link?

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Dogma prices are lowest out there, you have to pay only 1$ to get access to his releases, but since there are people out there(myself included) who live in countries that have no way of purchasing patreon subscribtion and to this day nobody released 1.6 version on loverslab still, I guess 5 days grace period is enough.
Hopefuly someday these services will finally accept cryptocurrency :/

Thief 1.7.1.7 SE (en) -
Thief 1.7.1.7 LE (en) -
Thief 1.7.1.7 SE (ru) -
Thief 1.7.1.7 LE (ru) -

Last edited:

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
It's not about just Dogma tho, plenty of decent authors out there, so paying through bitpay or something similiar would be great.
And is there such a conent within his mod though? No underage actors or even incest is used there as far as I'm aware (then again, I didn't finish Dragon Bridge branch nor did I really read patreon ToS though, so you might be speaking of something else)

Reactions: alranteesi

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
I did it, I MADE ZAZ WORK IN PANDORA HAHAHAHAHAHA, I will put together a tutorial but in simple words when generating the animations with Pandora the defaultmale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkx files in the \meshes\actors\character folder are not able to correctly group the number of animations from zaz 8+ therefore I generate with all the animations using FNIS those elements are clean, then I generate the pandora in another folder, and I replace that data with what was generated in pandora, good for the zap furniture animations and everything else It will work without the problem of nemesis animations. It took me 7 days but I did it. I still have to do more tests but it worked.

onlyvayne2

Oct 22, 2020
I did it, I MADE ZAZ WORK IN PANDORA HAHAHAHAHAHA, I will put together a tutorial but in simple words when generating the animations with Pandora the defaultmale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkx files in the \meshes\actors\character folder are not able to correctly group the number of animations from zaz 8+ therefore I generate with all the animations using FNIS those elements are clean, then I generate the pandora in another folder, and I replace that data with what was generated in pandora, good for the zap furniture animations and everything else It will work without the problem of nemesis animations. It took me 7 days but I did it. I still have to do more tests but it worked.
So what its run fins to output, run pandora to output, overwrite pandora with fins output and then use that?

Reactions: anonskyrim99
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote