Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Haikya

Oct 5, 2023
Here's the follower not the password...enjoy: aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L292d3BXb1lT
Thank you so much for your reply! But I'm not sure what to do with what you sent, its a bunch of numbers and letters, do I paste it somewhere? Please let me know!

Nevermind I figured it out! Thank you so much I really appreciate it! (⁀ᗢ⁀)

Last edited:
Reactions: Eli76

Recklezz

Jan 3, 2021
I think you should just wait for 8.2!8.2 should be out soon!
There is 8.1 in the forum, go search it!
Spent longer than I'd care to admit searching this entire thread the other day... Earliest post I could find was from Febuary because the search function SUCKS. Appreciate the heads up though! Also, good call on waiting haha.

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
Got none, but the only mod I found that's really annoying to get is Arthmoor's Live Another Life mod, he went completely mental and removed his mod from Nexus, so now you have to go to some shitty Lover's Lab ripoff to get it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: piratkopiering
Sep 7, 2018
Got none, but the only mod I found that's really annoying to get is Arthmoor's Live Another Life mod, he went completely mental and removed his mod from Nexus, so now you have to go to some shitty Lover's Lab ripoff to get it.
What's wrong with ?

Also consider as well. Good alternative and let's you skip the silly Bleakfalls thing.

Sep 7, 2018
I always forget my afkmods password lol
Oh... you know I think I read your original message wrong. Thought you didn't know about afkmods. But yeah, real pain needing to sign up to yet another dumb site for mods. He should really have downloads without an account like a decent person. :ROFLMAO:

Hypera

Nov 3, 2017
Does anyone have a sort of compatibility patch between Sexlab Unfiltered and Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended? Or just a better method of unblacklisting other than Unfiltered. Thanks in advance.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote