Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rogue87

Nov 1, 2017
Got none, but the only mod I found that's really annoying to get is Arthmoor's Live Another Life mod, he went completely mental and removed his mod from Nexus, so now you have to go to some shitty Lover's Lab ripoff to get it.
It's amazing how much this has happened over the years with various mod authors, no other modding community I have been a part of has had so much drama in it.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Got none, but the only mod I found that's really annoying to get is Arthmoor's Live Another Life mod, he went completely mental and removed his mod from Nexus, so now you have to go to some shitty Lover's Lab ripoff to get it.
What about this from Arthmoor himself?
It's there for years and I have never downloaded it.
The only mods I use from Arthmoor are Run For Lives (tweaked and stripped from the vampire part) and a reduced version of "Cuting Room Floor" (without villages and without restored "unused NPCs").

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
What about this from Arthmoor himself?
It's there for years and I have never downloaded it.
The only mods I use from Arthmoor are Run For Lives (tweaked and stripped from the vampire part) and a reduced version of "Cuting Room Floor" (without villages and without restored "unused NPCs").
That's for SE, I have bad performance on it so I just play LE instead. the LE version is only available on AFK.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
That's for SE, I have bad performance on it so I just play LE instead. the LE version is only available on AFK.
Let me see if I can convert it to LE.

Update.
First big surprise the mod don't need USSEP at all! (it's one of the religious theme Arthmoor want people to stick on it)
Dependencies on "Survival", "Curios", "seducers" are worthless...
Fishing is only need for a "Windhelm Location " record so it can be stripped.

Last edited:

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Alternate Start - Live Another Life v4-2-1 for LE (Clean Master).7z
Alternate Start - Live Another Life v4-2-1 for SSE 1.5x (Clean Master).7z

Master depend only on the 3 classic DLCs
Navemeshes edits from USSEP copied to the plugin
Master saved with the previous versions of the Creation Kit (header 1.7, SSE form 44, LE form 43)

For skyrim LE you need to convert the assets of the mod with SSE Nif Optimizer or Cathedral Assets Optimizer, then package them to Leggacy LE BSA (this is purely optional since you can use loose files).

If someone can upload the files to a more secure link.

dremora1

Jan 18, 2018
Time for gifts (before I run out of money)
Billyy SLAL Animations v8.2
(
BarbarianXXX had already posted it before me, for which I thank him, but I’ll leave the links just in case)
SE
LE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Billyy SLAL Petite Animations v6.6
SE
LE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2023
Let me see if I can convert it to LE.

Update.
First big surprise the mod don't need USSEP at all! (it's one of the religious theme Arthmoor want people to stick on it)
Dependencies on "Survival", "Curios", "seducers" are worthless...
Fishing is only need for a "Windhelm Location " record so it can be stripped.
I replaced Fishing, Survival, Curios, and Seducers with blank dummy plugins. All are worthless.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: piratkopiering

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
If someone have these version, can he/she share in private please ? I have oprivacy 2.7a but seems that with time, it's bring problem with standalone. I got nv 2.7a too but they are both outdated. Thank you ^^
+1 sending in private is safe.

DuckgoQuack

Formerly 'Notabedidea'
Jul 1, 2022
If someone have these version, can he/she share in private please ? I have oprivacy 2.7a but seems that with time, it's bring problem with standalone. I got nv 2.7a too but they are both outdated. Thank you ^^

i also would like to request a hero for this as well, i can pay in gratitude and a handshake

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote