Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dactylis

Apr 1, 2024
Does anyone have the newer mods from ? Namely Aela 3.0 and Illia.
And i'm also up for the newer OPrivacy/NV versions as well.

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
Hey everyone....for those who have been looking for full_inu's Blaidd set he updated his Armor Pack 2 to include it....enjoy!

Reactions: Andylandop6

Verouxitous

Feb 7, 2021
Does anyone have a link to the current modded vid? Or any animations? I dont know if this name and yhumnail is just a mod release or a video. Ive seen their vore stuff on pixiv, and wonder if their accounts any good. And no, id rather not sort through 650+ pages of irrelevance IMG_4013.png

Reactions: Gergar12 and Max971

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
Does anyone have a link to the current modded vid? Or any animations? I dont know if this name and yhumnail is just a mod release or a video. Ive seen their vore stuff on pixiv, and wonder if their accounts any good. And no, id rather not sort through 650+ pages of irrelevance View attachment 3728705
someone already posted v6.9, last couple pages. you can avoid looking through every page if you use the search function too

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Is there a mod that adds Hall of the Dead (Falkreath)?
The only one that I know of is

but it's rather big.
I'm going to cut from that mod a reduced (halfed) version of the dungeon with some skeletons instead of the draugr there. Add a daily package sandbox of Runil to it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote