Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DuckgoQuack

Formerly 'Notabedidea'
Jul 1, 2022
If anyone wants naughty voices 3.1 or Oprivacy 3.0 DM me, you need at least Ostim Standalone 7.1c for Oprivacy and 7.2c for NV (on nexus currently), do not ask for troubleshooting if it doesn't work, i give links i am not your customer support.

Edit: Someone should archive my post to refer people back to this post when asking in future

Edit 2: Turned off posting on my profile due to spam after expressly stating here before this particular edit you see now not to. If you are new i refer you to the site rule on PM's and when you are able to send them.

5. Private Messages
  1. Users need 5 posts to be able to send PMs, do not spam to get around this restriction
Edit 3: Due to the amount of requests i am getting if i do not get back to you in a few days message me again for the link

Edit 4: Migal (mod author) found me out on his discord and through a legendary coping session at me about paid mods BUT the TLDR is I won't have access to any future versions for awhile (burner accounts be going hard tho). Migal just to piss you off btw; I do think I am hero for sharing the link to people and try not to cry too much when this happens again its bad for your health.

Last edited:

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Thank you DuckoQuack for your community help.
Since I take a lot of stuff from this site I want to revert some of the contributions.
Is there any one interested by this as follower?

Took me more than 4 hours to tweak in Photoshop.
Its almost ready and I'm happy with the result (Body BHUNP 4.0)

I called her Aviria (even the name took me time to choose it)

ChadjiTheBigLad

Apr 22, 2024
If anyone wants naughty voices 3.1 or Oprivacy 3.0 DM me, you need at least Ostim Standalone 7.1c for Oprivacy and 7.2c for NV (on nexus currently), do not ask for troubleshooting if it doesn't work, i give links i am not your customer support.
Thank you for doing this! Unfortunately, I'm getting an error when trying to send a dm. Is it because I'm a new member?

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
Dont forget to leave a like!(y)

SkyrimLover

Jan 24, 2024
Thank you for doing this! Unfortunately, I'm getting an error when trying to send a dm. Is it because I'm a new member?
I'm facing the same problem... every time I try to send a message to DuckgoQuack I'm receiving the following message:

"You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: DuckgoQuack."

Is that because I am a relative new user?

Reactions: ChadjiTheBigLad

ActiontechLFK

Oct 28, 2023
I'm facing the same problem... every time I try to send a message to DuckgoQuack I'm receiving the following message:

"You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: DuckgoQuack."

Is that because I am a relative new user?
I assume this is the case as I also have not previously posted and saw the same message.

ikaawach

Apr 10, 2024
so what are the rules regarding DM? do we have to meet a certain requirement or is it connected to the number of posts we have?

Dactylis

Apr 1, 2024
Thank you DuckoQuack for your community help.
Since I take a lot of stuff from this site I want to revert some of the contributions.
Is there any one interested by this as follower?

Took me more than 4 hours to tweak in Photoshop.
Its almost ready and I'm happy with the result (Body BHUNP 4.0)

I called her Aviria (even the name took me time to choose it)
Imgur pics are 404, but i'm interested.

toreto123567

Dec 2, 2022
hellooo, anyone have this mods please

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote