Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
This whole add me to the list BS needs to stop. It breaks our general rules.

Rule 2.6. Do not spam content threads asking for a new version to be shared (i.e. "+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted
Oh i didn't know that where does it say to not do this i am new to f95zone.

Edit: Screenshot 2024-06-13 065256.png found it nevermind.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
since the question wasn't answered how does someone get access to naughty voices 3.1 and privacy 3.0 i am willing to pay for them and post them here
Screenshot 2024-06-13 105032.png

Screenshot 2024-06-13 105102.png

I think this is how you do it. IDK for sure tho, and please don't post it openly they can remove it if you do that, share it through private message also I would appreciate it if you could send it to me too if you decide to buy it. I think you have to be an early access patron or higher to get it.

Reactions: CoconutBayBro

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
View attachment 3731679

View attachment 3731680

I think this is how you do it. IDK for sure tho, and please don't post it openly they can remove it if you do that, share it through private message also I would appreciate it if you could send it to me too if you decide to buy it. I think you have to be an early access patron or higher to get it.
I would like confirmation this is the actual mod author and that if I subscribe I will actually get the mods.

If I decide to pay I will post here and just tell people to DM me I am not going to take requests for the link yet so anyone seeing this don't DM me or ask yet.

Edit: Also a link to the Patreon would be nice

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
I would like confirmation this is the actual mod author and that if I subscribe I will actually get the mods.

If I decide to pay I will post here and just tell people to DM me I am not going to take requests for the link yet so anyone seeing this don't DM me or ask yet.

Edit: Also a link to the Patreon would be nice
- patreon

- discord

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
This whole add me to the list BS needs to stop. It breaks our general rules.

Rule 2.6. Do not spam content threads asking for a new version to be shared (i.e. "+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted
Ok sorry, it wasn't in a bad intention to spam anything just to regroup people who wanted like that people people could be contacted in private if someone have it. Sorry for that so.

- patreon

- discord
Btw for people who are generous to share (specially in public) avoid to have the same username, email here and there.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023

Reduced version
Dungeon Halfed
Removed all Draugrs/Trigger zones and added only 2 Skeletons
Reordered clutters in the dungeon, fixed some navmeshes
Runil and Kust have daily sandbox in the Hall of the Dead
Compatible only with vanilla Falkreath (if not play with the load order or do a patch yourself)
Fully tested

Concerning NV I'm already happy with version 2.7a and I respect the decision of the mod author about it. I don't consider it as the end of the world (there are many way to improve the Game and particularly Ostim), though a new version will be welcome.

mirlidois

Mar 31, 2020
Hi guys ^^ I saw the question a few days ago but didn't see the answer, maybe by mp, so anyone willing to share the new version of merida dress by dint999?

Reactions: Andylandop6
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote