Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fomorian

Feb 12, 2017
You'll need to edit the esp because they simply forgot to add her feet in there. I would just share my fixed version, but I made some other edits and I don't know what would happen.
Was hoping it was a simple meshes replace. Pretty new to modding, so this might be a challenge. Thanks for the info.

Edit* Watch a video and fixed!

Last edited:

ValakHD

Feb 26, 2023
Hello, I am new to the topic of mods in Skyrim, what program would you recommend to install mods other than vortex? [sorry if I ask this]

Kongousan

May 26, 2023
Hello, I am new to the topic of mods in Skyrim, what program would you recommend to install mods other than vortex? [sorry if I ask this]
Mod Organizer 2
But if you are planning to use a modlist / modpack from nexus, then you'll have to stay with using vortex.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ValakHD

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I don't know what kind of mod author that advise his users to use MO2, a particular body then say Dead Man Dread is not recommended.
The other day I tried most of the outfit (spend half day) from , but there are very few I liked among them "Dark Witch Armor". These range from "skimpy', bad taste,, non realistic HDT, modern fantasy ... etc.
Finally found the outfit I was looking for Sybil Stantor and its in the previous pack I posted.
SybilS.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote