Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
If anyone wants naughty voices 3.1 or Oprivacy 3.0 DM me, you need at least Ostim Standalone 7.1c for Oprivacy and 7.2c for NV (on nexus currently), do not ask for troubleshooting if it doesn't work, i give links i am not your customer support.

Edit: Someone should archive my post to refer people back to this post when asking in future

Edit 2: Turned off posting on my profile due to spam after expressly stating here before this particular edit you see now not to. If you are new i refer you to the site rule on PM's and when you are able to send them.

5. Private Messages
  1. Users need 5 posts to be able to send PMs, do not spam to get around this restriction
Edit 3: Due to the amount of requests i am getting if i do not get back to you in a few days message me again for the link

Edit 4: Migal (mod author) found me out on his discord and through a legendary coping session at me about paid mods BUT the TLDR is I won't have access to any future versions for awhile (burner accounts being going hard tho). Migal just to piss you off btw; I do think I am hero for sharing the link to people and try not to cry too much when this happens again its bad for your health.
He is using Bethesda asset for making mods like the voice is literally from Skyrim, so I don't think you can paywall mods with Bethesda asset. Probably why he got in trouble, about the AI voice thingy i don't think he would've gotten in trouble just because he made the voice using the Bethesda voices, but paywalling it is a different matter.

Edit: Does NV 3.1 not work on standalone 7.3.1? Does anyone know?

Last edited:

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
I replaced Fishing, Survival, Curios, and Seducers with blank dummy plugins. All are worthless.
dont replace the with dummy s due to fact that scripts and functions may be called if they see the plugin name installed in other mods. a good example is i have a dummy plugin of survial mode to strip it out of other mods. if i accedently leave it enabled my game will crash on save load due to mods that have builit in script comp will go nuts. instead of dummy plugin you use the dumby to FIND the parts and remove them.
when you boot up edit with a dummy plugin and a mod depending on it any records that dependented on the plugin will now come up as errors helping you to remove them and truly clean the plugin.

DuckgoQuack

Formerly 'Notabedidea'
Jul 1, 2022
He is using Bethesda asset for making mods like the voice is literally from Skyrim, so I don't think you can paywall mods with Bethesda asset. Probably why he got in trouble, about the AI voice thingy i don't think he would've gotten in trouble just because he made the voice using the Bethesda voices, but paywalling it is a different matter.

Mod authors that charge for mods have to jump through mental gymnastics to justify it, his argument to me was:

"You're a poorly informed scrub. The Bethesda CK TOS says I own my mods and I can decide how to distribute them. Learn to read, dumbass. They added that verbiage after Nexus tried to claim ownership of our uploaded mods"

and it does work on that version of Ostim that is the one i am currently using

Reactions: lollllpwed

Dadgee

Apr 27, 2021

IIRC, that wasn't about Bethesda, that was about voice actors being able to file a lawsuit for using their likeness
It's not like he was using the same files that already were in the game
So the withdrawal of files from public access is understandable, but the whole controversy has calmed down a while ago
(At least I didn't see another discussion of this white nexus knight, who started it all, appear again)

Reactions: lollllpwed

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
IIRC, that wasn't about Bethesda, that was about voice actors being able to file a lawsuit for using their likeness
It's not like he was using the same files that already were in the game
So the withdrawal of files from public access is understandable, but the whole controversy has calmed down a while ago
(At least I didn't see another discussion of this white nexus knight, who started it all, appear again)
Well he did use their voice without permission, not only that he is making money off the voice actor's voice without their permission, still there is no point in bringing up someone's past I guess.

Dactylis

Apr 1, 2024
If the jig is already up, wouldn't it be better to just upload the OPrivacy/NV files here instead of handing them out through DMs?

Kruggar

Feb 11, 2022
Can someone tell me what exactly Oprivacy and Naughty Voice are? I see so many people requesting it but I see no description about it anywhere.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote