Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
For the record, I always ban those who share my mods. By definition, members of this site can't be trusted. You could draw attention to me by giving it to someone who posts it on Nexus or reddit (which has already happened). Not to mention, unless you're unemployed, you almost definitely make more money than I do. Giving my stuff to a few dozen people isn't Robin Hood stealing from the rich to give to the poor. It's stealing from the poor to give to those who aren't poor.

I do not imagine I can stop any of you. I just wanted to clarify why I operate the way I do.
953440de65e64462e60e721e01593fbac39485469fd0d2997c8e663281cd0cd0.jpg

JoWalker09

Jan 29, 2021
Well if you post it here migal could remove it, that's why the dm is safer.
How can he delete "his" files from file sharing sites like pixeldrain, gofile and others? So other modders can't, but he can? I doubt he's THAT powerful, lol.

I do not want those particular mods posted where the public (and especially Google) can see them. My preference is that they aren't even discussed.
Nobody cares what you prefer. If you were just distributing it via discord for free, it wouldn't be discussed here (I'm personally not interested in your mods, but you're acting like a dick)

• Sad
Reactions: Sphincks

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
How can he delete "his" files from file sharing sites like pixeldrain, gofile and others? So other modders can't, but he can? I doubt he's THAT powerful, lol.

Nobody cares what you prefer. If you were just distributing it via discord for free, it wouldn't be discussed here (I'm personally not interested in your mods, but you're acting like a dick)
Heres an idea. Use torrents, then the shitter wont ever be able to take it down.

Rokentor

Jul 29, 2022
Imagine pay 5 dollars for each mod with a modlist of 1000 or more mods... Also not all modders charge money even good mods are free. So why some of them need to charge? Are they more special people? And don't forget a lot of those paid mods uses assets from Bethesda and assets of other mods, they would be nothing without those assets and configurations.

Aug 10, 2019
It's not a paid mod, but I'd still be very grateful if I could get some help downloading from 3DM and reuploading it somewhere

darrenstone texture

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
It's not a paid mod, but I'd still be very grateful if I could get some help downloading from 3DM and reuploading it somewhere

darrenstone texture
there is a request thread on ll but you need to know a pass for dl
To see link you need to leave a massage, to leave massage you need a verified acc, to verify acc you need chinese only phone number its so fucked up.

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
Guys please calm down, you may or may not agree with mithral about pawyall but don't be mean too. We aren't all able do do patreon or other for some reason but seriously don't be mean with him.

Really they are really worst creator of mod. Some stole ressources from other mods to make money with them and are complaining when some author are back to say stop. (xp32 ressources, blender files, complaining about copyright while themself they don't respect copyrights) They are mean with player and irrespectuous even with them.

Really he don't deserve that. Using his mod and insulting him isn't a good things.

Aug 10, 2019
Well yeah, I checked LL before asking here, but no one has asked there yet either. and on nexus people are also complaining about not being able to download. For obvious reasons I can't buy a Chinese number right now, and my bank doesn't like crypto very much too. So I'm left standing with my hand out and looking for help

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
For the record, I always ban those who share my mods. By definition, members of this site can't be trusted. You could draw attention to me by giving it to someone who posts it on Nexus or reddit (which has already happened). Not to mention, unless you're unemployed, you almost definitely make more money than I do. Giving my stuff to a few dozen people isn't Robin Hood stealing from the rich to give to the poor. It's stealing from the poor to give to those who aren't poor.

I do not imagine I can stop any of you. I just wanted to clarify why I operate the way I do.
As i said to you it is about the principle of paid mods for me and your coping and seething session with me didn't help if you where trying to convince me to not share your link then bud you need a better argument then "This is truly fascinating. I'm listening to a thief tell me it's okay to be a thief because he's too ashamed to admit he's just an asshole. Nothing special" when i told you directly it is about the principle, i was probably the most reasonable person to have come and share your links and was going to say i would even be willing to limit the people i share it to AND i would not be the one to share any more of your links for the year that is why i asked when your next releases were, i was willing to have a reasonable conversation with you and even reach some level of a compromise with you about sharing it but you decided to sperg out and block me.

So ya i am Robin Hood now.

Edit: If you actually calm down i am still open to a compromise which is an offer many here i bet would not be willing to give you

Edit 2: looks like it doesn't matter since the link got posted, hindsight must be going hard for you now Migal, at least if you where dealing with me i would have been a known quantity.

Last edited:

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
What is with these entitled trashy mod authors who appear out of nowhere on a piracy form just to drop a hot, steamy, smelly shit argument and leave? Its no wonder some of these retards are begging for money from mods they probably have no real fucking jobs and spend 90% of their time online or here tracking where their borderline illegally paywalled mods end up. They are such fucking children who cry when they don't get their way. Its honestly pathetic, grow up and get over it you fucking cunts.

DizzyFocus

Feb 17, 2019
What is with these entitled trashy mod authors who appear out of nowhere on a piracy form just to drop a hot, steamy, smelly shit argument and leave? Its no wonder some of these retards are begging for money from mods they probably have no real fucking jobs and spend 90% of their time online or here tracking where their borderline illegally paywalled mods end up. They are such fucking children who cry when they don't get their way. Its honestly pathetic, grow up and get over it you fucking cunts.
He's out there making over 1k monthly using stolen assets and then cries about someone stealing his mod made with stolen assets lol. The irony.

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
As i said i even tried to offer him a bit of an olive branch despite how opposed i am to his practice but he refused, so his links could have been limited with a less likely chance of being posted publicly, what's funny is he said karma would catch up to me for sharing his links and i find a satisfactory level of irony in that now.

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
As i said i even tried to offer him a bit of an olive branch despite how opposed i am to his practice but he refused, so his links could have been limited with a less likely chance of being posted publicly, what's funny is he said karma would catch up to me for sharing his links and i find a satisfactory level of irony in that now.
These mod authors cant do shit once its shared via a torrent. Its a solution to most broken link problems atm but isnt exactly ideal.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
As i said to you it is about the principle of paid mods for me and your coping and seething session with me didn't help if you where trying to convince me to not share your link then bud you need a better argument then "This is truly fascinating. I'm listening to a thief tell me it's okay to be a thief because he's too ashamed to admit he's just an asshole. Nothing special" when i told you directly it is about the principle, i was probably the most reasonable person to have come and share your links and was going to say i would even be willing to limit the people i share it to AND i would not be the one to share any more of your links for the year that is why i asked when your next releases were, i was willing to have a reasonable conversation with you and even reach some level of a compromise with you about sharing it but you decided to sperg out and block me.

So ya i am Robin Hood now.

Edit: If you actually calm down i am still open to a compromise which is an offer many here i bet would not be willing to give you

Edit 2: looks like it doesn't matter since the link got posted, hindsight must be going hard for you now Migal, at least if you where dealing with me i would have been a known quantity.
Holy, that is the EXACT same situation I had a couple of years ago with a guy called Komotor (insanely talented animator, but a asshole through and through). I have no idea why people react like this to constructive crticism based not on their work, but the underlying principle of how they approach said work and the people that enjoy it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote