Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Holy, that is the EXACT same situation I had a couple of years ago with a guy called Komotor (insanely talented animator, but a asshole through and through). I have no idea why people react like this to constructive crticism based not on their work, but the underlying principle of how they approach said work and the people that enjoy it.
Couldn't tell you, i was more annoyed at his inability to reach a compromise ,we may have opposing views but at least i am pirate with some form of principle

Jun 28, 2018
isnt it funny how its always the mod authors that have this hilariously retarded take of DESERVING to be paid for their work. My guy, nobody told you to spend your time modding a game you dont own. some of us have been here since the oblivion days, the mod community wouldnt exist if every mod author thought they were entitled to everyones money. you should be kissing your patreons asses youre even allowed to illegaly make money through the "donation" loophole that bugthesda blindly ignores. now that m$scumbags owns their ass, id say your days are numbered. if you think this trend of "well some mod authors are special so they get to get paid, but the other hundreds of thousands of mod authors on nexus dont" is going to continue with stargarbage or elder scrolls 6, youre going to be in for a surprise.

Feb 12, 2021
Hi Everyone.
It's not a patreon MOD, but can someone port it to SE or already have?

Clearsky Hideout - Fully Animated Playerhouse

The autor won't port the mod from LE to SE, or give a premission for that, but give a premission to convert it over for personal use only.

2024-06-17 091816.png

I tried to convert it but without success, can someone do it for me?

dremora1

Jan 18, 2018
I only know of a converted and translated version into Russian, but I think it's not hard to translate everything back via deepl/chatgpt

The translation can be taken from the LE mod using ESP Translator.
If, of course, there is something there besides location names, etc., if not, then Deepl is enough.

dremora1

Jan 18, 2018
Hi Everyone.

The autor won't port the mod from LE to SE, or give a premission for that, but give a premission to convert it over for personal use only.

View attachment 3743411

Download from the link given by Russian_Cookie and install the translated ESP

Last edited:
Reactions: Russian_Cookie

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Imgur pics are 404, but i'm interested.
That's because the pics are somewhat explicite so imgur dont make them public.
I'm linking (I call here Aviria) with the fate of Illia after . And i'm looking now for an outfit that fit Aviria.
Fixed a mistake of USSEP in Repentance Quest. The dialogue of Illia is now at the end of the quest is more developed and tweaked.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
You know that with you dont need tools like ?
Its one of my last discoveries...

bob73

Nov 24, 2022
Hi Everyone.

View attachment 3743411

Hoamaii Clearsky Hideout - V01.5 for FIRST INSTALL_SE_AE

May 19, 2022
For the record, I always ban those who share my mods. By definition, members of this site can't be trusted. You could draw attention to me by giving it to someone who posts it on Nexus or reddit (which has already happened). Not to mention, unless you're unemployed, you almost definitely make more money than I do. Giving my stuff to a few dozen people isn't Robin Hood stealing from the rich to give to the poor. It's stealing from the poor to give to those who aren't poor.

I do not imagine I can stop any of you. I just wanted to clarify why I operate the way I do.
have you tried seeking gainful employment instead of illegally selling mods for pennies?

• Haha
Reactions: MeleeWithThePele
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote