Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
isnt it funny how its always the mod authors that have this hilariously retarded take of DESERVING to be paid for their work. My guy, nobody told you to spend your time modding a game you dont own. some of us have been here since the oblivion days, the mod community wouldnt exist if every mod author thought they were entitled to everyones money. you should be kissing your patreons asses youre even allowed to illegaly make money through the "donation" loophole that bugthesda blindly ignores. now that m$scumbags owns their ass, id say your days are numbered. if you think this trend of "well some mod authors are special so they get to get paid, but the other hundreds of thousands of mod authors on nexus dont" is going to continue with stargarbage or elder scrolls 6, youre going to be in for a surprise.
Well said. If some of these modders earned this untaxed revenue passively, because of donations or people willing to offer money, like commissioned requests,I'd be fine with that, but turning it into a livelihood, having expectations of getting paid for something that's questionably gray as to ownership, is somewhat parasitical IMO. Then to lurk on sites looking for people sharing the stuff, banning people because of sharing stuff they make with other's assets,without permission and then rant and complain abt someone sharing their work, without them being compensated, doesn't garner any sympathy from me.

I just retired, after working over 40yrs of my life, having my revenue taxed, and still having it taxed, unlike pensioners in Europe and Canada, so when i see situations like this in a game modding community You probably can imagine what goes through my mind, being around modding since Daggerfall. Insanity pretty much sums it up.

julianccstar

Jun 18, 2024
I have this version and it was working fine as far as moans went but not dialogue, then I remembered I had OstimSA Mature Moan and disabled it, the dialogue works now. Don't know if if this is the problem you had but since I ran across this I just thought I'd leave this info here in case anyone else runs into this conflict.
"Female Moan Voicesets For Ostim Standalone" from Nexus seems to work fine with NV 3.1 according to its description:)
Don't know how it's going with NV's dialogue though.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
"Female Moan Voicesets For Ostim Standalone" from Nexus seems to work fine with NV 3.1 according to its description:)
Don't know how it's going with NV's dialogue though.
That mod author shouldn't mention NV in a site like Nexus (at least to respect the decision of the author) and also because there is a full gray area that cam harm some people.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Consider this as my first free patreon mod.
(I have never used monetization in anything related to internet before and will never do)

Screenshot

You can find her in Whiterun Inn wearing a standard tavern wench outfit.

I'm going to upload to outfit pack that I was testing for her yesterday.
(don't worry nothing from patreon)
That mega.nz account was sleeping for years...

Update.

See what fit best to Aviria.
Cleaned Fixed Optimized.

Last edited:

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
Consider this as my first free patreon mod.
(I have never used monetization in anything related to internet before and will never do)

Screenshot

You can find her in Whiterun Inn wearing a standard tavern wench outfit.

I'm going to upload to outfit pack that I was testing for her yesterday.
(don't worry nothing from patreon)
That mega.nz account was sleeping for years...

Update.

See what fit best to Aviria.
Cleaned Fixed Optimized.
Is she with CBBE textures ? And is she have some more extras or standard body type ?

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Is she with CBBE textures ? And is she have some more extras or standard body type ?
I know this is not popular in nexus SEE, but all I use in my game is UNP Underwear standard for the whole game then BHUNP for unique selected NPCs.
By the way is highly recommended. Its way better than the clunky work that was doing shiva182 for years (porting mods from LE and not really fixing them).

Fomorian

Feb 12, 2017
I'm using , but I noticed that my character have no feet. Tried to replace meshes/texture, but still no feet. Anyone know a fix?

mn900

Feb 12, 2022
I'm using , but I noticed that my character have no feet. Tried to replace meshes/texture, but still no feet. Anyone know a fix?
You'll need to edit the esp because they simply forgot to add her feet in there. I would just share my fixed version, but I made some other edits and I don't know what would happen.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote