Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Why 3BA is so popular in nexus?
I looked today at the body of and it was ugly.
Even the perineal region is not respected by the body mod.
Bruh, we are not studying human anatomy, people are literally using it for naughty time. Who cares if something is not "lore" accurate?.

Edit: Ah, I forgot you cared and perineal region? What tha fawk? I bet most of the people who mod Skyrim doesn't even know what that even is.

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
Bruh, we are not studying human anatomy, people are literally using it for naughty time. Who cares if something is not "lore" accurate?.

Edit: Ah, I forgot you cared and perineal region? What tha fawk? I bet most of the people who mod Skyrim doesn't even know what that even is.
I can recommend levink779 from nexus , his models are very nice. But hes not been online from 10 monts...now i saw hes banned...is anyone know is he have other site ?

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
I can recommend levink779 from nexus , his models are very nice. But hes not been online from 10 monts...now i saw hes banned...is anyone know is he have other site ?
He is using 3ba body lol and there are 3 body mods that are popular for females right now UBE, 3ba and bhunp there is one on Patreon I don't remember the name of. He is probably not online because he got banned Screenshot 2024-07-17 221519.png .

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
Because it much simplier to convert armors to and has more support, i prefer bhunp shapes myself but using 3ba for that reason. There is new ube body getting more popularity and is superior to those two, however its even more f.kery to get good looking character especially face.
Yeah bhunp is certainly better to 3ba but as you, i use 3ba because you have more conversion, more preset etc

And about ube, the body is pretty beautiful indeed with curves, maybe a little less when the body go slim. But the face is.... *shiver*.
I mean they are some beautiful face but some are really too much unrealistic and don't fit skyrim.

But you can use ube and a bhunp or 3ba body in same time so well, it's not too much a big deal if you want some ube follower.

But about follower, i prefer the one with dialogues, quests etc so for now i haven't interest to instal ube.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote