Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
3BA and COCObody are based on the same original shape, but only COCObody offers UNP and CBBE-based bodies, allowing users to choose the textures they use instead of being limited to only those available to CBBE-UV textures. 3BA has a more optimised mesh that is capable of producing different shapes in bodyslide without distorting the mesh and textures. COCO has better weighting. Neither is perfect, but both offer advantages to people of different preferences. Neither wins "best body mod" unless your only measure is the quantity (not quality) of silly outfit mods made for it. Sadly, BHUNP has too many flaws to be considered, in my opinion. Baka-Haeun simply can't be bothered to do proper quality control on their mods.

You are of course welcome to your opinion, but every one of those characters uses one of two nose shapes, one of two mouth shapes (all of which are too small) and all look too similar to warrant broad appeal. The vanilla character designs offer more diversity. But if you like them, by all means go at it. Many mod authors who attempt to 'recreate' a large number of female characters using a new resource (e.g. ) end up creating a bunch of heads that look the same. It all comes down to effort and, sadly, subjective opinion.

All UBE characters look ridiculous. Doll-eyed, over-muscled freaks with mismatched genitalia. It's a fetish body and face mod not for the faint of heart due to its technical requirements and its intended user base.
Because ube is still a new thing there are not many stuff but we are getting there. "over-muscled freaks" IDK about that I mean look at this picture I posted below, this is a follower and preset by ilvobla on ube discord. Ah I forgot to mention that most of ube things are on the discord so you are wasting your time if you are looking on nexus. SkyrimSE_2024_04_29_03_07_08_268.png

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Does anybody know if I can use Pandora and nemesis together? I am thinking of switching to Pandora, but I am a little afraid that I'll lose every animation, do I have to remove nemesis completely before using Pandora?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote