Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Distino

Nov 23, 2017
I hope all you scummy ass rats here die, my animations are and will always be the best and i might stop continuing them.
fucking rat shit fuckers burn in hell
Bro we already know you have some mental issues since that LL drama that you made last year in your thread. There's no need to keep reminding everyone of this fact. Logout and seek help instead.

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
ill dox you and everyone that stole it and youll all be sorry
Oh no! So scary!
Bro idgaf if everyone knows who I am and everything about me. So try again. No one's afraid of you. You have no power over anyone here. Cope and seethe narcissist.

And I didn't steal your animations. I downloaded an ostim conversion and promptly removed it after trying it for two minutes because it's stiff af. Up the quality at least if you want to charge people for this. Now fuck off and go away. I'm done engaging with adult-children.

Sensorian

Feb 19, 2021
Does anyone have the Nerissa mod or the Pekomama mod by Beofuled? The Nerissa one doesn't seem to be working on Kemono and the Pekomama one isn't up yet.

KillTrust

Formerly 'TalyWag'
Jun 24, 2017
pandora is still incomplete , I heard it still has problem with any zaz animation and furniture related matter too
Yes all of the sudden Pandora started generating broken and corrupt animations and the fucking game crashes because of this. I can already hear it now "Its probably just you". When literally a day before updating this trash (which also I have not even installed anything new but updating Pandora) everything was working just fine.

Reactions: Dalish and Gergar12
Apr 5, 2019
I've been using pandora for a year now and the main wisdom is never update it after release. Give them a week (month) to get everything in order
Honestly applicable to software in general. You never know when devs accidently put out one bad update and everyone has to wait for an emergency patch.

Apr 19, 2022
Does anyone have the Nerissa mod or the Pekomama mod by Beofuled? The Nerissa one doesn't seem to be working on Kemono and the Pekomama one isn't up yet.
I could have sworn beofuled released the pekomama follower on their patreon very recently, and the nerissa mod with hair physics has been free on their patreon for like a month and a half

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Friends before anyone says anything else please note that the new NKC30 might not be THE NCK30. Check the dates and messages of each account and you will see what I mean. The first account wasn't banned (at least I don't think it was) and hasn't posted shit recently. Plus check the grammer difference, one writes like an articulate man-child, and the other as a tryhard would be troll man-child.

Let it be also known that I REALLY hope that I am wrong, since that situation would be infinitely funnier if it is the same guy.

Sensorian

Feb 19, 2021
I could have sworn beofuled released the pekomama follower on their patreon very recently, and the nerissa mod with hair physics has been free on their patreon for like a month and a half
Oh whoops, my bad I definitely missed that then. I think I got so focused on looking on Kemono that I tunnel-visioned and missed them on Patreon. Thx for letting me know.

Apr 19, 2022
Oh whoops, my bad I definitely missed that then. I think I got so focused on looking on Kemono that I tunnel-visioned and missed them on Patreon. Thx for letting me know.
for the pekomama it looks like she isn’t placed anywhere in the game world so you will either have to use console commands or a mod to summon her, and the nerissa mod you have to either edit the esp to make her wear the physics wig by default or make sure you get the wig and put it in her inventory

Reactions: Sensorian
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote