Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 13, 2017
I tested Billy 8.4 is an issue with 1.570. SSE means to startup loading CTD and freezing loading then I tested on 1.7 SSE is working but not worth and I incompletely tested on 1.6.640.0

Tariam

May 15, 2021
Varangian Guard / Axe + Shield Moveset ?!
For honor 4.7:
Smooth moveset 3.0:

That's a fake account. The Fake profile name is N'K'C. Not N'C'K.

It's a troll.
It doesn't matter if that's a troll account or not, I've had good laughs and you should too.

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
You don't seem to realize that you are responding to two different accounts. NCK30 (the author of the animations) and someone named "NKC30" who appears to be impersonating them to perpetuate this nonsense. Perhaps it is time to stop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Godblack101

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
I tested Billy 8.4 is an issue with 1.570. SSE means to startup loading CTD and freezing loading then I tested on 1.7 SSE is working but not worth and I incompletely tested on 1.6.640.0
I have no idea what you are trying to to say. This pack (Billyy 8.4) works fine in LE. If you mean to say that the SE pack isn't working then perhaps you need a better translator because what you posted is not comprehensible in English.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Bruv what are you on about? I think I just forgot English, reading that.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2019
I came here from 4chan, whats the tl;dr version of whats been happening
>I leaked an anim pack from LoversLab

>Author got salty, comes on to this thread

>Most of this thread absolutely DUNKS on this author

>Author decides to continue being salty

>Keeps getting dunked

>An impersonator also shows up, but that's honestly some small fry shit

>Most of this thread has been savoring this Author dunking

Andrew Bungus

Dec 10, 2023
Does anyone have access to bbs.3dmgame.com ?
I tried to download these two mods, but site require chinese phone number to gain access to pan.baidu extraction links

Tariam

May 15, 2021
Does anyone have access to bbs.3dmgame.com ?
I tried to download these two mods, but site require chinese phone number to gain access to pan.baidu extraction links

Go find the 9dm download thread on LoversLab, there should be at least one guy who can download them for you.

Reactions: Andrew Bungus

Andrew Bungus

Dec 10, 2023
here you go, Friend!

Just Click Browser Download (浏览器下载)

Then You Can Download It!

No need PhoneNumber

Thank you so much!
I am sorry to bother you, but, can I ask you to help with rest 3 of them, please? I may be asking too much, but, I`ll regret, if I will not ask this

Last edited:

Andrew Bungus

Dec 10, 2023
Anyway, the member above me is a chad. For everyone, asking about Beofuled`s Firefly, should try this mod instead

Last edited:
Reactions: SmugPeperoni

lrkf4n

Jan 25, 2024
Thank you so much!
I am sorry to bother you, but, can I ask you to help with rest 3 of them, please? I may be asking too much, but, I`ll regret, if I will not ask this

Not sure if the upload was successful, but anyway, I tried switching to another cloud drive. If it fails, please let me know so I can upload to another cloud drive.

Also, there's a fix for this in 雷电将军, I believe you should be able to find it on the relevant 3DM page, I don't use the mod so I don't know what this does, but I packed it in there.

Andrew Bungus

Dec 10, 2023
Not sure if the upload was successful, but anyway, I tried switching to another cloud drive. If it fails, please let me know so I can upload to another cloud drive.

Also, there's a fix for this in 雷电将军, I believe you should be able to find it on the relevant 3DM page, I don't use the mod so I don't know what this does, but I packed it in there.

Everything works fine, thank you so much again, I just can't express my gratitude enough, you are truly made my day.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote