Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nami Sama

Jan 25, 2018
Btw for anyone using the latest Pandora Behavior Engine and OStim Animations there seems to be an on going problem with CTD's, broken animations and animation misalignment across the board. As a reference the problem version is anything after 2.0. Anything pre 2.0 should work fine. Or just go back to 1.6.3.
pandora is still incomplete , I heard it still has problem with any zaz animation and furniture related matter too

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Okay Kids,

This leaves me the choice of either making them public again or completely stop making them.

I can judge from the comments that people here are 20 or younger from the mature responses.

Since You are LoversLab members too then stay tuned for what's coming.

You lot are probably the same people who wrote 10 pages of vicious comments when I cut You off.

Your complaints on my animations therefore makes no sense to me. Immature behavior I guess.
Komotor that you?

Btw isn’t it hilarious that authors come out and say this shit and parrot the same talking points. It’s like a damn Ouroboros. Always going in a circle with the same arguments and same ego. They post to the same places too. So ye I am looking forward to see your ass yeeted off LL like all the others that did this.

Agiselus

Dec 7, 2023
I need this two, for NEFARAM. Both mods got updated at the exact moment i was preparing the installation of the modlist.
1 > Deviously Enchanted Chests SE 3.21.7z > This one is on the thread pages of the mod.
2 > Laura's Bondage Shop v3.50 SSE version - by Kitty Kisara.7z

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2018
Okay Kids,

This leaves me the choice of either making them public again or completely stop making them.

I can judge from the comments that people here are 20 or younger from the mature responses.

Since You are LoversLab members too then stay tuned for what's coming.
I'm an LL member?! Wow, when did that happen!??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Could it be an alternate self from another dimension!? WOW! :LOL:

And not only that I'm 20 or younger too? This day just keeps getting better! :LOL:

Reactions: MeleeWithThePele
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote