Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 24, 2024
Hello, guys. Does anyone have the latest FlufyFox SLAL Petite pack which he posted yesterday? I would buy it myself but i don't have the right card for it.

Hikaris1

Oct 2, 2019
This one?
Hello , sory to bother but did you know where i can find the voice for furina ? I ask you the question that you have the mod, maybe you have the answer
(same as the vid : )

Andrew Bungus

Dec 10, 2023
Hello , sory to bother but did you know where i can find the voice for furina ? I ask you the question that you have the mod, maybe you have the answer
(same as the vid : )
Sorry, no clue about this one, author probably made this by himself, or, via close Discord

Lofasss

Feb 11, 2021
You can do whatever you want, paid or free, but I could not understand when I saw the author's behavior once in the past when everything that was published on Nexus was deleted, and then the entire identical thing was published again on Patreon for a fee.

Well, there are all kinds of people.

Apr 5, 2019
Sorry if it's off topic i don't even play skyrim but modders coming here to humiliate themselves and showcase a wide range of disorders are really entertaining. Keep up the good work lads.
When modders act like that, it comes to no surprise that they make many enemies. In my case, there is someone who has is out for him in his own inner circle, and has been leaking information for years at this point. I'm just a lucky guy who happened to know a guy.

Tariam

May 15, 2021
Who are You? - Why do You steal my animations from LoversLab. Anub and Billyy too.

I will throw everybody out I don't know, if You do not reveal who You are.

Know that I have spies too that loyally come to me. Mind You. This is not the first time.

I have looked past this before. No more.

Tell your friend Ghostricker the same. I have reported You for "Stealing".
1723042146661.png
You make sex animations for Talos' sake, there's no need for you to write like a cartoon villain.

KillTrust

Formerly 'TalyWag'
Jun 24, 2017
What is with these entitled trashy mod authors who appear out of nowhere on a piracy form just to drop a hot, steamy, smelly shit argument and leave? Its no wonder some of these retards are begging for money from mods they probably have no real fucking jobs and spend 90% of their time online or here tracking where their borderline illegally paywalled mods end up. They are such fucking children who cry when they don't get their way. Its honestly pathetic, grow up and get over it you fucking cunts.
I judge the animations I use by allignment. No other pack has better allignment than mine.

No other pack has a better view of the action. No other Human pack has the wide range of hot furniture.

You are all clearly biased against me, because I come here exposing You lot.

Thanks to Javelin though for keeping an open mind.
I guess my previous response really is proven to be true. NCK stop huffing your own farts and gtfo of here. This is a fucking piracy forum on a mod piracy thread, like I'm seriously convinced these mod authors are just born autistic or something, holy fucking shit.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2024
Okay Kids,

This leaves me the choice of either making them public again or completely stop making them.

I can judge from the comments that people here are 20 or younger from the mature responses.

Since You are LoversLab members too then stay tuned for what's coming.

You lot are probably the same people who wrote 10 pages of vicious comments when I cut You off.

Your complaints on my animations therefore makes no sense to me. Immature behavior I guess.

HE_CAXAP

Oct 28, 2019
It's not paywall/patreon mod but... maybe anyone have a copy ElSopa - Potions Redone - My patches SE by Xtudo? He's delete or hidden all version on nexus

kkiilllleerr

Jul 27, 2017
This is ridiculous.

An author of their mod can express their discontent if their work is pirated/leaked, but the piracy will not stop. So what's the point of constantly extending this needlessly? At the very least, NCK30 expressed how disgruntled he is with some form of decorum in contrast to some of the replies bashing him.

This whole thread does not need to be a cesspool of toxicity anymore than it needs to be. What's said and shared is done, no further need to drag this on any longer.

lkforever

Apr 24, 2017
even fucking billyy and anub have better quality.
Actually billy's and anub's animations are not so bad quality. Only one thing they all are pretty the same style with each other and this is kind of boring after all these years to see almost same stuff

deddj

Aug 4, 2022
The person bought animations from the author.
The person really liked these animations.
The person decided to share his joy, his happiness and these animations (at the same time) with other people. At the same time, he also created an advertisement for this author. As a result, the author was dissatisfied...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lollllpwed

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
NCK30 I really like these animations. I'm so glad they were shared. I was a silent connoisseur. And this became my punishment. A group of “our” guys and selections in a casting where the “wrong” ones don’t make it.
NCK30 you only accepted this situation from the bad side, but you yourself drew the line where the lucky few were on the one hand, and the naked homeless people on the other.
Anyway, I say thank you. Don't take everything so personally. Life is too short to vehemently hate strangers on the Internet. With the number of participants, the danger of leaking information has also increased. This was inevitable, it had to be accepted even earlier in order to calmly move forward.

Delizz

Dec 7, 2019
NCK30 I really like these animations. I'm so glad they were shared. I was a silent connoisseur. And this became my punishment. A group of “our” guys and selections in a casting where the “wrong” ones don’t make it.
NCK30 you only accepted this situation from the bad side, but you yourself drew the line where the lucky few were on the one hand, and the naked homeless people on the other.
Anyway, I say thank you. Don't take everything so personally. Life is too short to vehemently hate strangers on the Internet. With the number of participants, the danger of leaking information has also increased. This was inevitable, it had to be accepted even earlier in order to calmly move forward.
He should create animations only for himself so there's no risk of leaking :WeSmart:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote