Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rokentor

Jul 29, 2022
I judge the animations I use by allignment. No other pack has better allignment than mine.

No other pack has a better view of the action. No other Human pack has the wide range of hot furniture.

You are all clearly biased against me, because I come here exposing You lot.

Thanks to Javelin though for keeping an open mind.
Why are you mad? isn't your stuff free? If people want to use it, they like it. You should be happy for that. They aren't saying they are the creators, they are sharing cool stuff. Nobody comes here to share shit.

About modding in general:
No mod should be paywalled because they aren't official DLCs and a lot of mods have incompatibilities and problems that the authors don't do support and they want to sell it. Modding is a hobbie. Create your own game or be part of the devs is a work.

I like Billyy because he shares his mods not just by paywall, he just release before for those who pay him.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
anyone have the new sexlab unfiltered
I have never seen so many people obsessed with such a worthless mod.

why can't more animators be like Gunslicer?
I get that making all these animations takes a crazy amount of time and effort, but he shares everything he does for free and (aside from people trying to take credit for them) does not give a shit what anyone does with his work. No one should be able to get a 1000$+ a month for making then locking mods, (for a game that's almost 15 years old) behind a paywall like patreon, it's one thing if people want to donate to show appreciation but to require it, is just as despicable as todd and bethesda rereleasing skyrim for the 100th time.
Were you repeatedly dropped on your head as a child while being fed with a silver spoon? Money is a great motivator, and the cost of living is only going up thanks to greedflation so I won't judge people for wanting to monetize their hobby. And as the saying goes, if you're good at something never do it for free. Most successful paywalls are also timed exclusives, because the free stuff serves as advertisement. And for the others, well, piracy is always a thing if it reaches enough of an audience.

Reactions: Gairhald
Feb 16, 2024
You listen here drdipshit, if I was "fed from a silver spoon" why would I be on this site?
Gunslicer's animations have always been free and he's pretty darn good at what he does, he made and shared them for the pure enjoyment of it and people CHOOSE to donate to him because they enjoy and appreciate his work.

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
Were you repeatedly dropped on your head as a child while being fed with a silver spoon? Money is a great motivator, and the cost of living is only going up thanks to greedflation so I won't judge people for wanting to monetize their hobby. And as the saying goes, if you're good at something never do it for free. Most successful paywalls are also timed exclusives, because the free stuff serves as advertisement. And for the others, well, piracy is always a thing if it reaches enough of an audience.
Why so you hot headed lil bro? Did you get scolded by your mom bf? Calm down

Kruggar

Feb 11, 2022
They work like any other group of animations, these are more oriented towards short characters, like goblins, dwarves or... whatever your degeneration allows you.
So do I need some mod to change size scale of characters to make it work? Or it works without needing any other mod?

May 16, 2023
So do I need some mod to change size scale of characters to make it work? Or it works without needing any other mod?
What you need is small sized characters, as simple as that, whether it's your character or some NPC, that's up to you, (for example )the truth is that it's not really necessary unless you want animations of tall characters with short characters or if not you can continue using sexlab's automatic scaling. It's up to you

Nami Sama

Jan 25, 2018
you need to disable "even actor height" in sexlab mod configuration, friend, or else the character will scale up to same size
also you may find the animation is a bit "misaligned" for some times, vanilla skyrim race has difference height ,so you may find a bit mismatch if you play animation as nord, orc, or taller race ( won't mismatch if you play as imperial though )
but you can work around if you know your character's scale, for example, if you play as nord (with 1.03 scale) and you have an elin follower, you can click on her in the console type "setscale 1.03"

Last edited:

Kruggar

Feb 11, 2022
What you need is small sized characters, as simple as that, whether it's your character or some NPC, that's up to you, (for example )the truth is that it's not really necessary unless you want animations of tall characters with short characters or if not you can continue using sexlab's automatic scaling. It's up to you
you need to disable "even actor height" in sexlab mod configuration, friend, or else the character will scale up to same size
also you may find the animation is a bit "misaligned" for some times, vanilla skyrim race has difference height ,so you may find a bit mismatch if you play animation as nord, orc, or taller race ( won't mismatch if you play as imperial though )
but you can work around if you know your character's scale, for example, if you play as nord (with 1.03 scale) and you have an elin follower, you can click on her in the console type "setscale 1.03"
ok, I understand how it works now. Thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote