Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 5, 2019
Legend, The author NCK30 has become soo freaking petty because no one promoted or endorsed his mod, which is stupid as only the ones who follow him on his private group gets to have the most up to date version of his mod.
He definitely has an ego that I wanted to take a knock at, and so I played the long game. Hard to say how long it will last. But a small community has less eyes.

Reactions: Ghostricker

qwerbert

Apr 18, 2023

Creatures with physics. (CBPC)

Giant - futa
Draugr - futa
Falmer- futa
Dragon priest - futa
Hagraven - female
Dwarven sphere - female
Dwarven centurion - female
Flame atronach - female
Frost atronach - female
Storm atronach - female
Spriggan - female
Wisp mother - female

I should point out that this is isn't a mere re-upload of CPA mod from another website.

I spent 60 hours to put it right and made plug and play.

There are some bugs left, though. I don't know how to fix draugrs fingers (they unnaturally bended for some reason, probably skeleton problem)
Also would be nice to remake a skeleton with less wide sholders.
Probably there could be a problem with draugr's armours caused of custom cubemaps on some rigs (I have this problem to, but it works well on pure vanilla)

Base models were made by PSboss from nexus

View attachment 3895182 View attachment 3895183 View attachment 3895184 View attachment 3895185
Are all Draugr/Falmer changed? Can it be also done on a percentage? Great work btw!

Ghostricker

Jun 10, 2024
He definitely has an ego that I wanted to take a knock at, and so I played the long game. Hard to say how long it will last. But a small community has less eyes.
As long as you don't use the same nickname you use here and loverslab, they will not notice. as it really feels like this page is at war with schaken and Loverslab

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Will be interesting to see how many innocent people you need to throw out to catch that one pirate. Piracy is never a nice thing if it's your stuff people are pirating but most content creators just live with it because it's usually not worth the hassle. Even people like dint who only share the links to their creations via private messages have their stuff leaked here. It's a lot of effort and I guess you're losing potential customers over nothing. As Gabe Newell once said, piracy is a service problem.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
For every other scumbag here. Why pirate animations that You don't like.

You truly prove that You can trust no body in this world.
I personally love your animations, no sarcasm. I actually use them above all the other sex anim. Mainly because of the positions Like Romance face 2 face, Hot tub and all your cowgirls those are my fav.

I'm always here looking for your updates.So you got fans here, but don't come on here making threats, it's not a good look. I thank whoever puts them up. Looking forward to using more of your work. Great job by the way.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for stopping by.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Bro came on a piracy site to threaten people to stop pirating :KEK:.If you don't like what you see, then leave.

I for example don't care about your stuff. Probably others do not aswell.
I am here more for clothes/accessories.
Remember the saying: "Once it's on the internet it's there forever" and people will eventually find/share.
Right? What a weirdo.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Criticize me all You want. I know they are some of the best. So your words mean nothing to me.

I have almost 400.000,00 downloads and thousands of messages to prove it.

I care fuck all about OSTIM. Not my conversion.

I have thrown out my prime suspect from the club. Exciting to see if any animations will come your way again.

Then we just start over until I throw out the person who did this.
Hey, is it alright if anyone ports your animations to OSTIM? I mean since you don't care and all.

I just started to use it and have an older port. If I knew how, I'd do it myself and share it here, because like I stated before, you got fans here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote