Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Do you mean to click on the 001 zip file and then extract it to this folder?
no select all of them and right click on 001 then extract if it doesn't work the file is probably corrupted, I believe the file is corrupted but it doesn't hurt to try.

panda6968

Oct 6, 2022
no select all of them and right click on 001 then extract if it doesn't work the file is probably corrupted, I believe the file is corrupted but it doesn't hurt to try.
Okay, I have finished decompressing it. It seems that it will only be available until December 2024 and then there will be no more.

Reactions: lollllpwed

Tariam

May 15, 2021
How do I use lilyrim's paid mods? When I unzip it, the system prompts that the compressed file is damaged.
In case anyone is wondering, lilyrim's content is only up to December 2023, nothing from January 2024 onward so if you're downloading it hoping for the rest, nope, that doesn't have it.

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
Not cringe. grumpy nog is correct, in general. says pretty much the same.

1. Authors own their mods in term of intellectual property: 2A > "As between You and ZeniMax, You are the owner of Your Game Mods and all intellectual property rights therein, subject to the licenses You grant to ZeniMax in this Agreement."

2. And ZeniMax is the only party that can reuse your mods w/o credits because you give them required permission: 3(p1) >
"You own or have sufficient legal rights in all Game Mods to grant to ZeniMax the licenses described in this Agreement. This includes, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, rights of publicity and any other kind of intellectual property rights or other proprietary or personal rights affected by or included in any Game Mods."

You can give anyone your intellectual property rights only in one case, if you own them yourself.

3. We are hecking pirates, we should NOT care about this.

4. I hope F95 moderation will remove this discussion, the whole of it including my post, as it's unrelated to this topic.
This only works if you actively create a majority of your mod, which most modders dont do. If all you're doing is tweaking an existing mesh, or texture, or script, and calling it yours, you dont own shit. If some guy models a whole chestpiece and makes the textures himself for example, yeah its his. Most modders are tweakers or porters, thats not really whats being discussed when people say stupid, unnuanced shit like "modders own their mods." broad brush strokes and that

dremora1

Jan 18, 2018
Billyy SLAL Animations v8.4
SE
LE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Billyy SLAL Petite Animations v6.8
SE
LE

deddj

Aug 4, 2022
Hello!

Anub`s animations 7.2024

HUMAN:
-Spooning 2 (FM)
-Cowgirl (Riekling remake) (FM)
CREATURE:
-Draugr Necro (remake) (FC)
CREATURE 2:
- Horse Horse female DP (FCC)
MIDGET:
- S##ta Cowgirl (Riekling remake) (FM)

Apr 5, 2019
"Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you ARE a pirate"

NCK30 update

-TQV signing out

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Some updates

Disclamer:
These anims are converted by a Tullius channel user, haven't used them myself since i only use sexlab
OK I did a test of all of this ... they are aligned (fit better BHUNP body), but they lack the usual link to climax. Seems only the author of OSTIM SA and Draggo/Ace know how to deal with this routine with linking to OSTIM browsing interface.

- A lot of animations are redundant or similar to animations converted in nexus.
- DD -> Bandage + aggressive animations (do you have the taste fot this?)
- Shota -> the female is bigger than the male (the opposite of Big Guys)
- Adapted -> you need to adapt them yourself using alignement tool because the furniture is invisible. Again only OSTIM expert of nexus know how to do this automatically for beds, bunch, chairs, tables ... etc.

You can save one or two animations overall but its not worth.

Last edited:
May 16, 2023

NCK30 update

-TQV signing out
I feel like this good lad needs to polish his work a little more. He's not bad but there's a stiffness in his animations that Billyy's and Anubs' don't have. Thanks for sharing anyway, any contribution to the animation pool is always welcome (y)

Ghostricker

Jun 10, 2024

NCK30 update

-TQV signing out
Legend, The author NCK30 has become soo freaking petty because no one promoted or endorsed his mod, which is stupid as only the ones who follow him on his private group gets to have the most up to date version of his mod.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
I feel like this good lad needs to polish his work a little more. He's not bad but there's a stiffness in his animations that Billyy's and Anubs' don't have. Thanks for sharing anyway, any contribution to the animation pool is always welcome (y)
Probably because of the head movement billy's and anubs doesn't have this level of head sway and because sexlabs facial expression is limited billy's and anub's animation looks better.

Kruggar

Feb 11, 2022
Billyy SLAL Animations v8.4
SE
LE

Billyy SLAL Petite Animations v6.8
SE
LE
What are petite animations? And how does one use them?

May 16, 2023
Probably because of the head movement billy's and anubs doesn't have this level of head sway and because sexlabs facial expression is limited billy's and anub's animation looks better.
Nah, it's not just the head, but my good lad here is not dedicated to selling animations, but according to what I saw him say once, he does it for personal use and shares it, so points for him.

Last edited:

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Nah, it's not just the head, but my good lad here is not dedicated to selling animations, but according to what I saw him say once, he does it for personal use and shares it, so points for him.
The one thing that bothers me is the head movement I've deleted the mod because of it, I guess it all comes down to personal preference.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote