Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
I live in the same country with 4thUnknown, so he can beat up my ass if he likes :D

Anyway these stupid premitions just stops developing of mods. If you posted something on the internet why do I need extra permition from you? This is extra stupid level of shit in my opinion.
I wish everyone could just making a great game wich belong to everyone and nobody (execpt Bethesda) at the same time
"I wish everyone could just making a great game wich belong to everyone and nobody (execpt Bethesda) at the same time" what do you mean by this lol?

Lerri

Jun 4, 2018
From RobinHood's shutdown patreon:

Kirax ALL - till July 2024
- 10.2 GB

Gonaxxx_Chucacu locked Mods - till July 2024
- 5 GB

Lilyrim Paid Mods ALL - till February 2024 - Fixed
- 13.7 GB
- More convenient, should be the same

edit: Fixed Lillyrim Skyrim paid mods.zip.007
edit2: Fixed Gonaxxx .zip files, apologies
|| All uploads are part-files for their respective author, which means u need to download all parts to be able to extract them.
At the end it should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
|| Lilyrim is/was indeed only till December 2023 - Added January 2024and February 2024 as single download .rar's

Last edited:

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
Hey everyone, here is the updated Dint999 Merida outfit everyone's been looking for:

- 10.2 GB

- 5 GB

Lilyrim Paid Mods ALL - till July 2024
- 12.5 GB
Lilyrim part 7 file has an issue downloading, can you or someone else get this part for me thank you.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
I live in the same country with 4thUnknown, so he can beat up my ass if he likes :D

Anyway these stupid premitions just stops developing of mods. If you posted something on the internet why do I need extra permition from you? This is extra stupid level of shit in my opinion.
I wish everyone could just making a great game wich belong to everyone and nobody (execpt Bethesda) at the same time
Don't waste your breath trying to explain to those on the opposite side of this debate, it's futile. The majority of them are modders with paywalled content, lurking on this site looking to see if their content is being shared.

This site is for pirates, if people have a problem with it, they shouldn't be here. I don't waste my time arguing with people who don't get it, and never will get it.Their minds are focused on greed,with their highly probable illegal revenue stream of untaxed income. Who else is going to argue against mod piracy, on a site like this? Only a modder or a fanboy simp.

Keep doing what you're doing and don't get carpal tunnel trying to explain yourself.

Maximus_Jack19

Feb 27, 2022
Don't waste your breath trying to explain to those on the opposite side of this debate, it's futile. The majority of them are modders with paywalled content, lurking on this site looking to see if their content is being shared.

This site is for pirates, if people have a problem with it, they shouldn't be here. I don't waste my time arguing with people who don't get it, and never will get it.Their minds are focused on greed,with their highly probable illegal revenue stream of untaxed income. Who else is going to argue against mod piracy, on a site like this? Only a modder or a fanboy simp.

Keep doing what you're doing and don't get carpal tunnel trying to explain yourself.
I support this post.

heyitzme

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone have the St. Louis outfit smp by realclone?
It's a Dm private mod. He has stopped updating patreon since 2022 but I have not found any leaks. It's not that morally difficult to leak since he also stole assets for most of his mods.

Andylandop6

Mar 15, 2024
Hey everyone, here is the updated Dint999 Merida outfit everyone's been looking for:

Lilyrim part 7 file has an issue downloading, can you or someone else get this part for me thank you.
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Nikerage

Jul 7, 2024

- 10.2 GB

- 5 GB

Lilyrim Paid Mods ALL - till July 2024
- 12.5 GB
What are these mods about?

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023

- 10.2 GB

- 5 GB

Lilyrim Paid Mods ALL - till July 2024 - Fixed
- 12.5 GB

edit: Fixed Lillyrim Skyrim paid mods.zip.007
How can we appreciate these mods if their authors lock the images? From the few preview of the free one, they are not my style or the style of the game. If you click on the button join, the first thing that jump to me is the credit card. Not going to do that sorry because I dont buy fishes while they are in the sea.

A good modder should introduce a model with a story and context behind.

May 16, 2023
Does anyone have the St. Louis outfit smp by realclone?
It's a Dm private mod. He has stopped updating patreon since 2022 but I have not found any leaks. It's not that morally difficult to leak since he also stole assets for most of his mods.

DarkNightPhoenix

Nov 27, 2019
Bethesda cannot make great game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but you can??? :cool:
So far, all TES games could pass as "templates", "sandboxes" for better "Open World" games.

With less glitches and less reliance on microtransactions...and less milking.
Impossible to compare a properly modded Skyrim with vanilla, and Skyrim's still a thing thanks to the modding community.

In 4 Skyrim releases (are there more ???), Bethesda never bothered fixing its stuff, but feeding on the modding advancements...and the popularity gained through it, playing on some blindfolded fans' "nostalgia".

The same thing GameFreak/Pokemon Company does.

The only thing Skyrim's good for is the freedom. But so were the other TES games from Morrowind.
Ain't nothing "great" here, personally.

Now one could argue about TES Online, but I know nothing about that one.

Edit: i forgot Bethesda was also responsible for Fallout, but after 76, I think I understand why I forgot about that.

Ghostricker

Jun 10, 2024
Hopefully someone can upload Acheron, from beofuled, they have been soo stingy with their mods there, because all other mods since the beginning of the year have been paywalled and they haven't even unlocked them.

Apr 24, 2023
this is wrong. stop posting cringe
Not cringe. grumpy nog is correct, in general. says pretty much the same.

1. Authors own their mods in term of intellectual property: 2A > "As between You and ZeniMax, You are the owner of Your Game Mods and all intellectual property rights therein, subject to the licenses You grant to ZeniMax in this Agreement."

2. And ZeniMax is the only party that can reuse your mods w/o credits because you give them required permission: 3(p1) >
"You own or have sufficient legal rights in all Game Mods to grant to ZeniMax the licenses described in this Agreement. This includes, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, rights of publicity and any other kind of intellectual property rights or other proprietary or personal rights affected by or included in any Game Mods."

You can give anyone your intellectual property rights only in one case, if you own them yourself.

3. We are hecking pirates, we should NOT care about this.

4. I hope F95 moderation will remove this discussion, the whole of it including my post, as it's unrelated to this topic.

• Angry
Reactions: loncel and FuzyZon

heyitzme

Mar 17, 2019
That's not exactly what I'm looking for, his version has smp on the full outfit instead of only the lower dress and it looks different, plus the hair. The way he credit the original outfit in the video makes it impossible to find who he stole it from

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote