From RobinHood's shutdown patreon:

Kirax ALL - till July 2024
- 10.2 GB

Gonaxxx_Chucacu locked Mods - till July 2024
- 5 GB

Lilyrim Paid Mods ALL - till July 2024 - Fixed
- 12.5 GB

edit: Fixed Lillyrim Skyrim paid mods.zip.007
How do I use lilyrim's paid mods? When I unzip it, the system prompts that the compressed file is damaged.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Not cringe. grumpy nog is correct, in general. says pretty much the same.

1. Authors own their mods in term of intellectual property: 2A > "As between You and ZeniMax, You are the owner of Your Game Mods and all intellectual property rights therein, subject to the licenses You grant to ZeniMax in this Agreement."

2. And ZeniMax is the only party that can reuse your mods w/o credits because you give them required permission: 3(p1) >
"You own or have sufficient legal rights in all Game Mods to grant to ZeniMax the licenses described in this Agreement. This includes, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, rights of publicity and any other kind of intellectual property rights or other proprietary or personal rights affected by or included in any Game Mods."

You can give anyone your intellectual property rights only in one case, if you own them yourself.

3. We are hecking pirates, we should NOT care about this.

4. I hope F95 moderation will remove this discussion, the whole of it including my post, as it's unrelated to this topic.
This is not a deal breaking discussion that requires the moderators to remove it, lol, people are getting too snowflake nowadays that they want everything cancelled.

"
D. No Fees for Use. In exchange for the Editor being provided to you free of charge, You agree that You will not charge or require, directly or indirectly, a fee or other consideration for others to download, install or use Your Game Mods, including without limitation selling, licensing or other commercial distribution or commercial exploitation (e.g., by renting, licensing, sublicensing, leasing, disseminating, uploading, downloading, transmitting, whether on a pay-per-play basis or otherwise) of any Game Mods without the express prior written consent of an authorized representative of ZeniMax. This includes distributing a Game Mods as part of any compilation You and/or other users may create. You further agree not to charge, accept or solicit, directly or indirectly, fees or non-monetary contributions for developing or creating Game Mods, including without limitation fees collected through "crowd funding." However, the foregoing limitations in this Section shall not apply if and to the extent such agreement violates applicable law. You further agree that You are only permitted to distribute the Game Mods to users who have purchased the Product through authorized and legitimate distribution channels, solely for use with such users’ own authorized copies of such Product and in accordance with and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all applicable laws.
"
What you said is correct authors can take credit for their work nobody is refusing that, but it does say that in exchange for the editor(creation kit) being provided for free, you agree that You will not charge or require, directly or indirectly, a fee or other consideration for others to download, install or use Your Game Mods.

Last edited:

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
Don't waste your breath trying to explain to those on the opposite side of this debate, it's futile. The majority of them are modders with paywalled content, lurking on this site looking to see if their content is being shared.

This site is for pirates, if people have a problem with it, they shouldn't be here. I don't waste my time arguing with people who don't get it, and never will get it.Their minds are focused on greed,with their highly probable illegal revenue stream of untaxed income. Who else is going to argue against mod piracy, on a site like this? Only a modder or a fanboy simp.

Keep doing what you're doing and don't get carpal tunnel trying to explain yourself.
The modder in question wanted to upload to loverslab, which does indeed not allow unauthorized content, and he indeed said he ran into trouble sharing this unauthorized content. Yeah here it's fine, but it's not the point of the discussion at all

on that note what about making a thread on this forum? "My Skyrim mod edits", would that be k?

Apr 24, 2023
D. No Fees for Use.
Yes, authors are not allowed to sell mods, this violates EULA. In the same time, if anyone violates some restriction, no one is still allowed to violate related restrictions. Authors still have their intellectual property on mods even if they violate the "no fees" rule.

This is not a deal breaking discussion that requires the moderators to remove it.
I speak from experience, F95 stuff removes this kind of discussion from time to time because it's a flame/off-topic.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Yes, authors are not allowed to sell mods, this violates EULA. In the same time, if anyone violates some restriction, no one is still allowed to violate related restrictions. Authors still have their intellectual property on mods even if they violate the "no fees" rule.

I speak from experience, F95 stuff removes this kind of discussion from time to time because it's a flame/off-topic.
"I speak from experience, F95 stuff removes this kind of discussion from time to time because it's a flame/off-topic." I know that but instigating it is kinda low is what I am saying. Let's just stop this pointless discussion. We are starting to sound like some mindless parasocials fighting each other for badmouthing their favorite actor, when the said actor doesn't even know of their sad existence, lol.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
My problem is that after I download all the compressed files, the system will prompt that the compressed file is damaged.
rename the file and delete the number at the end and try this KiraxModsAll-zip-nQqMT8A5.zip.002 to KiraxModsAll-zip-nQqMT8A5.zip

panda6968

Oct 6, 2022
rename the file and delete the number at the end and try this KiraxModsAll-zip-nQqMT8A5.zip.002 to KiraxModsAll-zip-nQqMT8A5.zip
It seems that the compressed files of Lillyrim-Skyrim-paid-mods-zip-PF3DkFtx.zip.007 and Lillyrim-Skyrim-paid-mods-zip-jM99gaXU.zip.003 cannot be opened.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
It seems that the compressed files of Lillyrim-Skyrim-paid-mods-zip-PF3DkFtx.zip.007 and Lillyrim-Skyrim-paid-mods-zip-jM99gaXU.zip.003 cannot be opened.
did you try removing the number at the end?

EDIT: You can open it with 7zip Screenshot 2024-08-05 150413.png let me try if i can open Lillyrim-Skyrim-paid-mods-zip-jM99gaXU.zip.003 and 007

Last edited:

panda6968

Oct 6, 2022
did you try removing the number at the end?

EDIT: You can open it with 7zip let me try if i can open Lillyrim-Skyrim-paid-mods-zip-jM99gaXU.zip.003 and 007 View attachment 3900772
Yes, I used 7-zip to open the compressed files of 003 and 007. Unfortunately, the system prompted that the compressed file was damaged. I don’t understand what happened...
If there is something wrong with 003 and 007, then what we get is definitely not the complete version....

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Yes, I used 7-zip to open the compressed files of 003 and 007. Unfortunately, the system prompted that the compressed file was damaged. I don’t understand what happened...
If there is something wrong with 003 and 007, then what we get is definitely not the complete version....
Yes I just tried to open the files you've mentioned Screenshot 2024-08-05 151446.png it's corrupt. If you've downloaded all of them try to extract all of them together, maybe they are parts. When I was a kid, I used to buy pirated games from a shop because I was dumb. Anyway, those cd's had parts of zip files that will not open at all, but when you extract it together, it extracts that zip too. I'm just assuming.

Last edited:

panda6968

Oct 6, 2022
Yes I just tried to open the files you've mentioned it's corrupt. If you've downloaded all of them try to extract all of them together, maybe they are parts. When I was a kid, I used to buy pirated games from a shop because I was dumb. Anyway, those cd's had parts of zip files that will not open at all, but when you extract it together, it extracts that zip too. I'm just assuming. View attachment 3900796
Do you mean to click on the 001 zip file and then extract it to this folder?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote