Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UnknownSoul

Jul 26, 2018
Can someone tell me what mod makes the skin and parts look like "damp" "wet"??

(warning of unpleasant images)
Specular maps, most skin replacers have glossy and wet options. You can make it more noticeable by editing the textures that end with "_S.dds", adjust the skin specular settings in ENB if you're using it, or try Wet Function Redux.

Reactions: alextraszas

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Thanks, I've seen it, but I never knew how this mod works.
Specular maps, most skin replacers have glossy and wet options. You can make it more noticeable by editing the textures that end with "_S.dds", adjust the skin specular settings in ENB if you're using it, or try Wet Function Redux.
Wet Function Redux can do this, but the results depend entirely on the quality of the specular textures used. Those screenshots look like the user just dialed up (i.e. 'down' since its a threshold setting) the glossiness values in WFR. The result is something that looks less like sweat/perspiration as much as it looks like the character is covered in slime (or baby oil I suppose). Either way, WFR is capable of achieving the desired result. Read about it on LL ( / , particularly if you're using . Be sure to install the requirements.

Last edited:
Reactions: alextraszas

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Yes, his conversions are good, but the alignments are not working as he said it would. This only happens with his 3jou and komanim packs, unfortunately they are the only good ones of his conversion. Yeah, I've got all the mods you recommended, and I just downloaded your custom updates, ill try it out, thanks. I guess we'll have to wait for a hero who will make more animations for Ostim sa.
I will talk more about this later
- OStim Community Resource v1-17-5 ( )
- OStim Romance v1-3-1 ( )

my Ostim Romance custom version depends on a personal follower manager (Follower Manger *) fruit of years of tweaks and the most naturally extending vanilla follower system to a max of 15 follower with a bunchg of hotkeys to manage followers

- Summon Followers: V (default)
- Followers Wait/Follow: Right Shift (default) (follower must be at distance <= 1500 units from player)
- Open Follower Inventory: Right Control (default) (player must be close to follower)
- Toggles follower AI on / off: 0 (default)
- StopCombatAlarm Follower: = (default)
- StopCombatAlarm Player: Backspace (default)
- Disable/Enable Fix follower: Enter (Num)
- Follow No Combat (Num /)
- Add Ammo to follower: F1
Currently this add 250 unplayable Steel arrows to the inventory of every follower which is skilled in Archery.
- Remove Ammo from follower: F2
- Sandbox (Home)

OStim Romance Custom add the possibility to include married NPCs and a custom temporary dialogue to select who are the NPCs you want to have O-romance availlable (let's know each other).
More advanced dialogue:
- Set Intimacy Level.
- Set Love Level.

Awful "NaughtyVoices" dialogues disabled:

"It would be wise to consider the size of my boobs when selecting your wife. I could probably breast-feed an army."
"If you wanna tap my ass again, you know where to find me."

I don't know if people are interested in this.

* I could make it standalone.

Reactions: tossout321

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
What's broken about 4.8 version? I've been using that one but well probably something odd could be happening and I haven't noticed. I am kinda starting over so I wanna do a cleaner run, what would I miss from 4.8? and what kind of bugs/broken stuff it has enough for that trade off?
There is no sound in 4.8 SE version. Also, tears and drool don't fade away by themselves in 4.8.

Choatrixz

Jan 26, 2024
Not sure if allowed ask fo4 mods here, but since this is the most active one did anyone managed to download this before it's deletion and would like to share?

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Not sure if allowed ask fo4 mods here, but since this is the most active one did anyone managed to download this before it's deletion and would like to share?
If you're not sure then perhaps you should read the rules you agreed to when you made your account here:
All discussions in these threads should be kept on-topic and be about the game/content/creator/etc
If you want to request Fallout 4 mods then post your requests in a Fallout 4 thread. If there isn't one then create one. This thread is for Skyrim Patreon mods.

Minthara's ass

Formerly 'Reding93'
Jun 25, 2024
Guys! Does anyone have these mods:

You can share them in DM if you want, please. Don't afraid of this Schaken idiot hehe

Huge thanks ahead, I i'm missing just these mods

MAYA 96

Jun 10, 2019
Can someone tell me what mod makes the skin and parts look like "damp" "wet"??

(warning of unpleasant images)
try (DDFFF CBBE SE 4K Texture 3.1) It has an oily skin texture, and it looks great in my opinion. Also, I tried to copy the "_S.dds" files to my Preferred Skin mod (Diamond Skin), and the oily effect worked.

elrych1

Apr 8, 2024
= (default)
- Follow No Comb
I will talk more about this later
- OStim Community Resource v1-17-5 ( )
- OStim Romance v1-3-1 ( )

my Ostim Romance custom version depends on a personal follower manager (Follower Manger *) fruit of years of tweaks and the most naturally extending vanilla follower system to a max of 15 follower with a bunchg of hotkeys to manage followers

- Summon Followers: V (default)
- Followers Wait/Follow: Right Shift (default) (follower must be at distance <= 1500 units from player)
- Open Follower Inventory: Right Control (default) (player must be close to follower)
- Toggles follower AI on / off: 0 (default)
- StopCombatAlarm Follower: = (default)
- Follow No Combat (Num /)
- Add Ammo to follower: F1
Currently this add 250 unplayable Steel arrows to the inventory of every follower which is skilled in Archery.
- Remove Ammo from follower: F2
- Sandbox (Home)

OStim Romance Custom add the possibility to include married NPCs and a custom temporary dialogue to select who are the NPCs you want to have O-romance availlable (let's know each other).
More advanced dialogue:
- Set Intimacy Level.
- Set Love Level.

Awful "NaughtyVoices" dialogues disabled:

"It would be wise to consider the size of my boobs when selecting your wife. I could probably breast-feed an army."
"If you wanna tap my ass again, you know where to find me."

I don't know if people are interested in this.

* I could make it standalone.
I would love a standalone version if possible. That sounds awesome!

May 16, 2023
Sorry, I don't have a link for that, but you can use VRAMr to optimize the textures to your liking.

VRAMr link:
Thanks for answering but I think you misunderstood me, the free version is 2K, I don't need to lower the quality or optimize it so I can run it on my PC, I would like the 4K version which is paywalled, thanks anyway. (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote