Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

khazidhea1

Jan 9, 2020
I'm looking for the SE version of this armor with smp. I'm trying to rebuild my mod list, accidentally formatted my pc.

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
Addressing the 4.5/4.8 confusion, 4.8 version is sadly broken in many ways, as many users reported on LL. Use 4.5 instead, it works perfectly fine.
What's broken about 4.8 version? I've been using that one but well probably something odd could be happening and I haven't noticed. I am kinda starting over so I wanna do a cleaner run, what would I miss from 4.8? and what kind of bugs/broken stuff it has enough for that trade off?

Feb 16, 2024
so apparently, you'll get banned from schackens shit site just for being here. :ROFLMAO:
I guess sharing paywalled mods is bad when they get shared here for free (and it pulls people away from his malware infested pop up site) but it's completely okay when it happens on that site, and he gets to charge a membership fee.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to recover from the pain of not being able to download any of the useless (original content) mods on that site...:cry: LONG LIVE f95zone!

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Even with the alignement files, they are not aligned.
I ended aligning them manually one by one ...
but overall mediocre quality animation mod and I have removed it last week.

Best quality for Ostim:
- Open Animations Romance and Erotica (+ exclusive additions)
- Lovemaking Compendium
- OA3PP for OStim SA
- Billyy's converted animations
- Anub's converted animations
- Anub Big Guy Pack for OStim (by the author od Ostim SA himself)
- Drago's animations
- OCum Ascended v4-1-0
- NaughtyVoices
- OStim Community Resource v1-17-5 ( )
- OStim NetFX 1.2 ( )
- OStim Romance v1-3-1 ( )

Medium/low quality
Leito, NCK30, Ayas, Baka, ...
Yes, his conversions are good, but the alignments are not working as he said it would. This only happens with his 3jou and komanim packs, unfortunately they are the only good ones of his conversion. Yeah, I've got all the mods you recommended, and I just downloaded your custom updates, ill try it out, thanks. I guess we'll have to wait for a hero who will make more animations for Ostim sa.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
so apparently, you'll get banned from schackens shit site just for being here. :ROFLMAO:
I guess sharing paywalled mods is bad when they get shared here for free (and it pulls people away from his malware infested pop up site) but it's completely okay when it happens on that site, and he gets to charge a membership fee.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to recover from the pain of not being able to download any of the useless (original content) mods on that site...:cry: LONG LIVE f95zone!
Lol yeah it's been like that like forever I don't even use the same username on schaken, and they banned me, I think they are using IP to ban people.

Reactions: mikeockinyomouf

Minthara's ass

Formerly 'Reding93'
Jun 25, 2024
mod

I replaced a daughter with Ciri, a mom with Yennefer and a sister with Triss and I merged all the shit together.

I'm not 100% sure if it works how it's intended since I have Sexlab P+ and Shadowman animations pobably doesn't work with it, but if it works this should be a banger. Or maybe some scipts fucked up since I merged files. Who knows?
:)

Feel free to try. No offence towards the original mod, this is just like I see it.

You need all original mod requirements (yes, a fertility mod too)

Download: - Racial Skin Variance - SPID mod version. (you have to have this mod)
Download: - Basic version (default mod requirements)

Image01.png

Last edited:

Arthas0806

May 10, 2017
Hey folks, recently got a 5120X1440 monitor (32:9 aspect ratio). Using Complete Widescreen Fix mod allows me to play with all the game menus sorted out well. The only issue I have is with Sexlab Tools, where the top half of the menu is cut off. Anyone know a fix for this?

Rokentor

Jul 29, 2022

Best quality for Ostim:
- Lovemaking Compendium
- OA3PP for OStim SA
- Drago's animations
- OCum Ascended v4-1-0
- NaughtyVoices
- OStim NetFX 1.2 ( )

Medium/low quality
I remember Acen animations were much better before. Now they are very robotic if you look at them, they move basically the hips and the rest are almost static. The same for most drago's animations. So i think he pays Drago to create animations for him.

IWantUrMods

Formerly 'Secretmodder'
Aug 31, 2023

Best quality for Ostim:
- Lovemaking Compendium
- OA3PP for OStim SA
- Drago's animations
- OCum Ascended v4-1-0
- NaughtyVoices
- OStim NetFX 1.2 ( )

Medium/low quality
Just wondering, what's custom about the updates made to these mods?

alextraszas

May 5, 2024
Can someone tell me what mod makes the skin and parts look like "damp" "wet"??

(warning of unpleasant images)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote