Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
so tired of people troubleshooting their pirated mods here

no and no, get over it
I have read this twelve times over past 2 weeks, spammer
quit bitching, just scroll. took more time for you to type up a whiney ass reply than it would for you to roll your eyes and move along. or, alternative, go out of your way to get the mods that guy wants so he'll shut up. but if you ain't gonna do anything but cry about people circulating discussion in a forum, please shut up. you've got me crying about meaningless shit too now

Andylandop6

Mar 15, 2024
quit bitching, just scroll. took more time for you to type up a whiney ass reply than it would for you to roll your eyes and move along. or, alternative, go out of your way to get the mods that guy wants so he'll shut up. but if you ain't gonna do anything but cry about people circulating discussion in a forum, please shut up. you've got me crying about meaningless shit too now
thank you <3

DarkNightPhoenix

Nov 27, 2019
so tired of people troubleshooting their pirated mods here

no and no, get over it
I have read this twelve times over past 2 weeks, spammer
There's also a mod request I've asked for twice already, and my guess is the right person hasn't commented about it yet, so...
Should people in need wait for 30+ messages to hide their request, or should they refresh their request so the right person(s) can see and help them ? ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

Edit: "Inquisitor: Warlock" was publicly released on Xing's patreon, so my issue is fixed. But the main argument still stands.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: grumpy nog

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
Sparrow45, DarkNightPhoenix, sepet1989, imacarl, piratkopiering, maxuser, Bob_Grue i found the culprit, it was paramount - fps galore, tried disabling the vanilla face fix and eye fix, and voila no more problem, thanks anyway

Reactions: DarkNightPhoenix
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote