Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Minthara's ass

Formerly 'Reding93'
Jun 25, 2024
I uploaded SSE versions of 4.5 and 4.8 earlier in this thread. Don't remember which of them I'm using since there is no version number in mcm plugin (or in my wrye bash mod list) but overlays work just fine. These are still from LL though. But I downloaded them ages ago. Way before they removed it from LL. Anyways, here's the post:
This is so strange the mod doesn't work for me :(

Andylandop6

Mar 15, 2024
someone got Merida's outfit from dint999 ? the new update .

do any one have full_inu:-Dragon Strategist Set:

Darkness Rises Assassin Outfit CBBE BodySlide SE v1.0:

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
Can anyone here who has a lot more experience confirm whether this is legit or just a false positive?

Preferably by safely downloading and taking a look inside? If you can (without risking shit ofc)
(If it turns out to be a false positive, i own you an apology for assuming MrChow)

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
you have to actually upload the downloaded file into virustotal

Why are you the only one finding a virus/trojan in the file? Because it's a false positive...
The BeeMan was nice enough to share those mods AND give you proof that it is safe,
either download the mod or stop busting his balls, I downloaded both files the day they were shared, and no one has hijaked my pc since then and it hasn't been running any differently.
any chance i could trouble you to investigate this...? I really would like the files but i dunno if its just an issue on my end.
(in regards to the last few posts)

Side note: chrome deletes it by flagging it a virus. Firefox downloads it. But the comp recognizes it as a trojan.

Feb 16, 2024
any chance i could trouble you to investigate this...? I really would like the files but i dunno if its just an issue on my end.
(in regards to the last few posts)

Side note: chrome deletes it by flagging it a virus. Firefox downloads it. But the comp recognizes it as a trojan.
see if the files from this get flagged,
I actually just recently downloaded plague of the dead from it and no virus was detected by windows defender on my end at least.
source -
files -

Reactions: Doomlord01

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
I actually just recently downloaded plague of the dead from it and no virus was detected by windows defender on my end at least.
source -
files -
i'll check it out, thanks man.

Update: its safe, what a legend. Thanks Mike!

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeockinyomouf

MrChow96

Dec 13, 2020
Can anyone here who has a lot more experience confirm whether this is legit or just a false positive?

Preferably by safely downloading and taking a look inside? If you can (without risking shit ofc)
(If it turns out to be a false positive, i own you an apology for assuming MrChow)
It's a false positive. Neither .esp nor .bsa can even remotely contain anything classified as a virus. I packed the file myself today. Unless something happened on Catbox's end (or if the idiotic "Defender" recognizes catbox domain as malware like it did to Anonfiles back in the day), which I have no control over.

Edit: downloaded the file from Catbox and put it directly on VirusTotal. . It just doesn't like the Catbox domain itself, it seems.

Last edited:

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
source -
files -
It's a false positive. Neither .esp nor .bsa can even remotely contain anything classified as a virus. I packed the file myself today. Unless something happened on Catbox's end (or if the idiotic "Defender" recognizes catbox domain as malware like it did to Anonfiles back in the day), which I have no control over.

Edit: downloaded the file from Catbox and put it directly on VirusTotal. . It just doesn't like the Catbox domain itself, it seems.
ahhh ok, thanks anyways man. I'm sure you can understand my initial caution given the whole 'detected trojan' deal.
Sorry for doubting you.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote