Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 12, 2018
A link to Billyy's 8.3 pack has already been posted. Use search for it.
Anub hasn't released his 07.2024 pack this month yet so latest version is 06.2024v3. Use search for it.
BakaF released his 7.0 pack but it hasn't been shared here yet.
I searched for the latest Billyy SLAL pack and went through every page doing a ctrl-F search for "8.3" but the only match I got was this post saying it's already been posted. When you search for a new update how do you find the newest one?

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
I searched for the latest Billyy SLAL pack and went through every page doing a ctrl-F search for "8.3" but the only match I got was this post saying it's already been posted. When you search for a new update how do you find the newest one?
It helps when the person who posts the links provides more explanation than "Billyy..." Others do even less and reply to some previous post which doesn't help anyone in finding it. If all else fails, search for the name (Billyy) starting with posts after the 5th of the month because that's when he releases new packs.

Here's a link to the post where links were shared for Billyy's v8.3 pack for LE and SE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkNightPhoenix

Nov 27, 2019
Could either of you re upload the files? The link seems to be dead.
Looks like I'm very late. Gimme a moment.
Go there:

Note: he has already released FDE Ysolda on the Nexus, so i didn't include it in there. Same goes for Jenassa 2.0.:unsure:
That link ain't permanent, i invite those in need to grab them fast.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote