Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KillTrust

Jun 24, 2017
Here we go again with extra order this time hahahaha
someone got Merida's outfit from dint999 ? the new update .

do any one have full_inu:-Dragon Strategist Set:
and
Dint999 new HairPack2 1.13 (base) SSE : thank u in advance <3
Also looking for Dint999 HairPack 2 1.13

Andylandop6

Mar 15, 2024
Does anyone have the new Kozakowy Royal Vampire Armor?

(interesting thing about Kozakowy: Nexus forbids posting a link to a patreon with paywalled content and posting images with such content, but these rules don't apply to Kozakowy for some reason...weird)
yeah

Choatrixz

Jan 26, 2024
Anyone knows this mod and could correct me to the right path. Not sure if it was on patreon or nexus specific but if you run npc at full speed they fall to the ground until they get up and there was short animation for it. Really need this mod but can't put my finger on it.

BarbarianXXX

Mar 29, 2019
Anyone knows this mod and could correct me to the right path. Not sure if it was on patreon or nexus specific but if you run npc at full speed they fall to the ground until they get up and there was short animation for it. Really need this mod but can't put my finger on it.
May be this mod:

alex2727

Sep 18, 2020
thank you sooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . do you by any chnace got Merida's outfit from dint999 ? the new update .
I don't know about the new update with all the recolorrs but there was a link to a drive, already in this discussion, with the original only blue version.

Reactions: Andylandop6

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
perhaps this is a good place to ask if someone has something.

Three followers from tullius, as all the megas re down and the ne big one is missing these three.

YankeeNyun Follower

Gangsta Airi2 Follower

Edel Follower

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes