Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aaaawl

Jun 29, 2024
Anyone have Hieroglyphics companions characters overhaul tcco v2? since the last links have been removed

Last edited:

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
Anyone, please i need help, how to fix this? it actually doesn't make the game laggy or CTD but it just annoying because there are several NPC that causes this only when i look at them, i have no idea why this happens :oops:

Sparrow45

Jun 4, 2023
Anyone, please i need help, how to fix this? it actually doesn't make the game laggy or CTD but it just annoying because there are several NPC that causes this only when i look at them, i have no idea why this happens :oops:
Looks like it might be something to do with the meshes.

Reactions: amubot

DarkNightPhoenix

Nov 27, 2019
It does indeed have something to do with the meshes.
Track the concerned NPCs down, load what edits/adds them in SSEedit/xEdit if needed, or just remove them/their plugins altogether.

I had such an issue once with a replacer touching Anna NPCs.

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
Looks like it might be something to do with the meshes.
It does indeed have something to do with the meshes.
Track the concerned NPCs down, load what edits/adds them in SSEedit/xEdit if needed, or just remove them/their plugins altogether.

I had such an issue once with a replacer touching Anna NPCs.
probably yea, i also suspecting the npc replacer that i use, but i only use jampion npc that replace the male npc, i guess i have to learn how to use SSEedit to find out the cause of this problem

1721969448224.png

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017
if its random npcs, id imagine its npc replacers/mods as if it were skeleton (and to a lesser extent, SMP) problem, it would affect all npcs that are using said asset (and if it was skeleton, it would effectively be all npcs)

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
these are the conflicts, it's weird after checking what's losing from SL solution, the texture that got overwrite by SL solution has nothing to do with face

View attachment 3868271
in sexlab solution, theres no npc record in ssedit..so just delete the mesh and texture in sexlab solution..make sure make backup 1st..in game summon both in npc see and see if ur problem still there..
quick question :: do u install the patches that needed if u use one that require it?

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
if its random npcs, id imagine its npc replacers/mods as if it were skeleton (and to a lesser extent, SMP) problem, it would affect all npcs that are using said asset (and if it was skeleton, it would effectively be all npcs)

in sexlab solution, theres no npc record in ssedit..so just delete the mesh and texture in sexlab solution..make sure make backup 1st..in game summon both in npc see and see if ur problem still there..
quick question :: do u install the patches that needed if u use one that require it?
It's not random, since i've tried new save 3 times already,and it always him so yea i also suspect it's the npc replacer, but as you can see the only thing that overwritting jampion male npc is sl solution, i already tried turning SL solution off too and same problem still exist, same thing happened to the one of the npc when you 1st time going to thief's guild HQ

and it also happens to racemenu as well, eye mod problem?

Last edited:

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
That's the reason why you should install mod by mod when you are new to modding. You should uninstall mod by mod and try. Good luck finding the culprit.
already did, i backtracking the mods that i installed already, though at first i was like, huh male chara is broken, anyway i'm playing female chara so be it, and now, i found 2 NPCs already with the same problem so i guess time to figure it out :ROFLMAO:

May 16, 2023
I think it has to do with the meshes, maybe the head, and I mention this because something similar happened to me when I downloaded a Tullius Channel follower, a Ciri with a high poly head, in the game it created that weird effect of black lines stretched across the entire screen, luckily the creator of the mod had added a previous head backup (non-high poly) and I no longer saw that weird effect. Which is still weird because I have the High poly heads mod installed and that never happens to me.

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
I think it has to do with the meshes, maybe the head, and I mention this because something similar happened to me when I downloaded a Tullius Channel follower, a Ciri with a high poly head, in the game it created that weird effect of black lines stretched across the entire screen, luckily the creator of the mod had added a previous head backup (non-high poly) and I no longer saw that weird effect. Which is still weird because I have the High poly heads mod installed and that never happens to me.
hmm makes sense, i do download quite a lot followers mod, guess time to check each one of it (which's gonna be painfull) :ROFLMAO:

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
When i tested one follower mod have problem similar like this one , it come from FSMP / hdtSMP. Try with different versions may help.

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
Amubot: Those look like classic HDT glitches. The second one looks like the eyelashes are at fault, the first one, harder to say. Normally I'd suspect the hair, but the hair seems OK. They tend to happen when you enter new cells/areas or teleport. Invisibility tends to mess up the eyes, too. Using showracemenu or otherwise reloading the mesh (taking off a wig or other moving clothing) can help for a while.

Reactions: amubot and HE_CAXAP

Andylandop6

Mar 15, 2024
someone got Merida's outfit from dint999 ? the new update .

do any one have full_inu:-Dragon Strategist Set:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote