Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hanfuling

Jun 25, 2024
Just seeing if anyone is able to post or PM me the Kozakowy's ROYAL Vampire Armor Replacer Beta 1.0. You know the new one. It isnt on Kemono rn.

Reactions: Andylandop6

Maximus_Jack19

Feb 27, 2022

Creatures with physics. (CBPC)

Giant - futa
Draugr - futa
Falmer- futa
Dragon priest - futa
Hagraven - female
Dwarven sphere - female
Dwarven centurion - female
Flame atronach - female
Frost atronach - female
Storm atronach - female
Spriggan - female
Wisp mother - female

I should point out that this is isn't a mere re-upload of CPA mod from another website.

I spent 60 hours to put it right and made plug and play.

There are some bugs left, though. I don't know how to fix draugrs fingers (they unnaturally bended for some reason, probably skeleton problem)
Also would be nice to remake a skeleton with less wide sholders.
Probably there could be a problem with draugr's armours caused of custom cubemaps on some rigs (I have this problem to, but it works well on pure vanilla)

Base models were made by PSboss from nexus

View attachment 3895182 View attachment 3895183 View attachment 3895184 View attachment 3895185
You should upload this on Loverslab if you haven't already, not only would it become rather popular but also you could get a lot of feedback. Incredible work.

Reactions: Neo Heero

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
There are no perks to using 4.8 over 4.5 in terms of features.
4.8 seems to be working on the LE version, while 4.5 works on SE. I have an 1.57.9 SE build, and 4.8 won't work for me. I am not sure what part of masochism you do not understand but thats how I understand it: MCM setting of number spanks to max level of spanking (that visually effects the redness of butt and boobs) determines how much spanks you need to get max debuff (when PC hates spanks) or buffs (when PC likes it). Once liking getting spanked you'll also get debuffs when not being spanked recently. So the lower max spanks number you set in MCM, the faster you'll get max debuff/buff as you gonna need less spanks to get maximum redness. It also determines how fast your masochism level progresses.
Speak button works for me. I downloaded a replacer for spanks textures and voices, since the original ones were low quality.

You might wanna try using 4.5 and check out the differences yourself. I am kinda interested what will happen since every Skyrim build is its own world and might react differently, you never know ;)

And I would absolutely advice grabbing Sexlab Survival, SLSO and Impact Play (you'll need spanking tagged animations) from LL.
Oh yes I have SLSO that's like one of my core SL mods lol, and SL Survival while it has many features I am not a fan of them all.

And masochism I understand how it works, problem is that, like after 1 or 2 spanking SL scenes my char would already love it and getting debuff for the lack of spanks as soon as the effect worns off lol. What I mean is, it's not progressive as I was expecting, like a "level up" system. It's straight from hate to love. So yes I'll try 4.5 now and see how it goes lol, hopefully the speak button works too because that never worked for me using 4.8. Oh and I am also on 1.5.97 because best compatibility, specially with SL mods and others that won't update.

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
Thanks, I'll try. But I'm not sure they will keep it there since I've never asked about any permissions from nobody :D
I've been warned about not reuploading non-permission stuff to loverslab, especially anything with 4thunknown's assets. If you do try I'd be interested in hearing how it goes

Jun 25, 2024
I've been warned about not reuploading non-permission stuff to loverslab, especially anything with 4thunknown's assets. If you do try I'd be interested in hearing how it goes
Btw about 4thunknown's assets

MNC compatible by -

Also an MNC compatible (i don't know an author so it will also be Unknown :D) -

Bears of the North -

Jun 25, 2024
I mean, what the point to make all these restrictions and asking permissions if the whole stuff is owned by Bethesda since it made for their game? Have these great minds even opened license agrements for Skyrim at least one time?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: piratkopiering
Jun 25, 2024
Have you?
Mod authors own their mods, period.
In the Skyrim End User License Agreement (EULA), it is stated that mods created by users are owned by their developers. However, by creating mods using the Creation Kit, developers grant ZeniMax (the parent company of Bethesda) a license to use these mods. This license allows ZeniMax to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, and otherwise exploit these mods as they see fit.

Additionally, mod creators are prohibited from using their mods for commercial purposes without ZeniMax's permission and must indicate that ZeniMax is not the author of the mods. The agreement also allows ZeniMax to decide whether or not to distribute the mods on their platforms and retain the right to remove or restrict access to them at their discretion

Jun 25, 2024
eula is not law
eulas doesn't work in many countries
eulas is not above the law
does bethesdaEULA works in 4thUnknown country? no.
I live in the same country with 4thUnknown, so he can beat up my ass if he likes :D

Anyway these stupid premitions just stops developing of mods. If you posted something on the internet why do I need extra permition from you? This is extra stupid level of shit in my opinion.
I wish everyone could just making a great game wich belong to everyone and nobody (execpt Bethesda) at the same time

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
I live in the same country with 4thUnknown, so he can beat up my ass if he likes :D

Anyway these stupid premitions just stops developing of mods. If you posted something on the internet why do I need extra permition from you? This is extra stupid level of shit in my opinion.
I wish everyone could just making a great game wich belong to everyone and nobody (execpt Bethesda) at the same time
"I wish everyone could just making a great game wich belong to everyone and nobody (execpt Bethesda) at the same time" what do you mean by this lol?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes