Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Criticize me all You want. I know they are some of the best. So your words mean nothing to me.

I have almost 400.000,00 downloads and thousands of messages to prove it.

I care fuck all about OSTIM. Not my conversion.

I have thrown out my prime suspect from the club. Exciting to see if any animations will come your way again.

Then we just start over until I throw out the person who did this.
Downloads doesn't mean people like it lol, they download it to try the animation not because they like your stuff. People could like it or dislike the animation because of their personal preference, and saying "I know they are some of the best" doesn't make it some of the best. billy, ayasato, anub etc are miles better than what you are making, and you know what they don't look at piracy sites everyday thinking "oooh i hope someones not sayin bad things about me" so please humble yourself

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Hey, is it alright if anyone ports your animations to OSTIM? I mean since you don't care and all.

I just started to use it and have an older port. If I knew how, I'd do it myself and share it here, because like I stated before, you got fans here.
Don't suck up to him, dude, you are only just boosting his irrelevant ego.

Aug 6, 2024
Downloads doesn't mean people like it lol, they download it to try the animation not because they like your stuff. People could like it or dislike the animation because of their personal preference, and saying "I know they are some of the best" doesn't make it some of the best. billy, ayasato, anub etc are miles better than what you are making, and you know what they don't look at piracy sites everyday thinking "oooh i hope someones not sayin bad things about me" so please humble yourself
I judge the animations I use by allignment. No other pack has better allignment than mine.

No other pack has a better view of the action. No other Human pack has the wide range of hot furniture.

You are all clearly biased against me, because I come here exposing You lot.

Thanks to Javelin though for keeping an open mind.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Thanks that's the one I got already. You're good. You need to let people port your stuff here. Politics aside.
I'm a pirate, and love pirating stuff people put behind a paywall, just because. Don't be like those other Holes and paywall your shit, i heard you don't, that's good, i respect that.

This is a grown man's hobby,like ship's in a bottle or miniature battlefields,
when people turn it into something else, that's when I take pleasure in reminding them it's a hobby.I share everything I can that's behind a paywall. Know if you do, I'll share you're shit too.

Love your stuff bro.

Reactions: Sadsickfuck
Apr 5, 2019
Who are You? - Why do You steal my animations from LoversLab. Anub and Billyy too.

I will throw everybody out I don't know, if You do not reveal who You are.

Know that I have spies too that loyally come to me. Mind You. This is not the first time.

I have looked past this before. No more.

Tell your friend Ghostricker the same. I have reported You for "Stealing".
You should change your passwords bro

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Lol, that my friend wasn't even close to suck up. Read carefully.
"I just started to use it and have an older port. If I knew how, I'd do it myself and share it here, because like I stated before, you got fans here." it's kinda sucking up, well you do you.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
I judge the animations I use by allignment. No other pack has better allignment than mine.

No other pack has a better view of the action. No other Human pack has the wide range of hot furniture.

You are all clearly biased against me, because I come here exposing You lot.

Thanks to Javelin though for keeping an open mind.
"I judge the animations I use by allignment. No other pack has better allignment than mine." bruh, that's just you and exposing? Bruh the only time I downloaded your animation was from nexus for Ostim and I didn't like it cause the animation looked uncanny af, you think everybody here is looking for your animation? There are much other stuff here, not just your animation. I am not biased against you please stop playing a victim lol it's pathetic. "No other Human pack has the wide range of hot furniture" that doesn't mean anything if the animations look like ahem human fecal matter and I may not like the animation because of my preference, not everyone will like what you make, lol that's just life. Let's just drop this discussion.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
"I just started to use it and have an older port. If I knew how, I'd do it myself and share it here, because like I stated before, you got fans here." it's kinda sucking up, well you do you.
Believe whatever you want, bro. My stance has been made perfectly clear over the years,I like his shit, plain an simple, but if he puts his stuff behind a paywall, his stuff gets pirated, just like anyone else. I don't have any beef with him. I told him not to come on here making threats, if you go back, and read what I said. He has fans here,that's apparent, I'm one.

Just because he came on here talking spicy, doesn't put him in the category of paywall assholes.I'll share his stuff here, just like anyone else. I'm replying to let you know exactly what I said and why. whether agree or not is not my concern.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Believe whatever you want, bro. My stance has been made perfectly clear over the years,I like his shit, plain an simple, but if he puts his stuff behind a paywall, his stuff gets pirated, just like anyone else. I don't have any beef with him. I told him not to come on here making threats, if you go back, and read what I said. He has fans here,that's apparent, I'm one.

Just because he came on here talking spicy, doesn't put him in the category of paywall assholes.I'll share his stuff here, just like anyone else. I'm replying to let you know exactly what I said and why. whether agree or not is not my concern.
Whatever dude, I do not care enough to agree or disagree as I said before, you do you.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone have the latest ?
Also, has anyone managed to get
Only have this one for whoever needs it,
Whatever dude, I do not care enough to agree or disagree as I said before, you do you.
You cared enough to make that weak azz comment though abt me, but don't care to have your foot in your mouth,by going back a page to read what I said.

All good, do you.

esreveRReverse

Aug 15, 2019
Genuine curiosity, why would someone pay for mods on Patreon when you have Nexus and LoversLab for free?

I'm a modder and firmly believe in the free mods for all motto some of us at Nexus have harped about for years so always wonder why people would pay for what a hell of a lot of modders happily give away for free.
I can understand maybe a patreon for just showing support not gatekeeping your mods behind it. Modded some rts/rpg stuff myself and seeing people lock their content behind it lol..

Reactions: telomere12
Feb 16, 2024
why can't more animators be like Gunslicer?
I get that making all these animations takes a crazy amount of time and effort, but he shares everything he does for free and (aside from people trying to take credit for them) does not give a shit what anyone does with his work. No one should be able to get a 1000$+ a month for making then locking mods, (for a game that's almost 15 years old) behind a paywall like patreon, it's one thing if people want to donate to show appreciation but to require it, is just as despicable as todd and bethesda rereleasing skyrim for the 100th time.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote