Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
Anyone know the race mod Driinkiin? Aka the deer race mod (basically satyr/faun esque).

I'm on SE and no matter what i try i can'tget 3ba to work on it. Its strange cause back when i was on Oldrim it did work, but no matter what i try or which 3ba conversion i do, the body textures are just missing.

And obviously i want to use 3ba, so anyone got a working conversion or fix?

Jul 3, 2020
someone really needs to make a post about all updated animation packs,or maybe an archive with them...i know it takes very long,but the product is worthy

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone know the race mod Driinkiin? Aka the deer race mod (basically satyr/faun esque).

I'm on SE and no matter what i try i can'tget 3ba to work on it. Its strange cause back when i was on Oldrim it did work, but no matter what i try or which 3ba conversion i do, the body textures are just missing.

And obviously i want to use 3ba, so anyone got a working conversion or fix?
this mod?
i don't use it but that mod already have 3ba patch

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
this mod?
i don't use it but that mod already have 3ba patch
yes that is the one, my issue is the 3ba patch doesn't work. The only result i get from any of the 3ba patches i've found were the textures of everything below the neck being missing. As in literally nothing there, invisible, not even just purple.

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
yes that is the one, my issue is the 3ba patch doesn't work. The only result i get from any of the 3ba patches i've found were the textures of everything below the neck being missing. As in literally nothing there, invisible, not even just purple.
I think you can use this texture
it's from

i'll do a test run on that driikin mod

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
I think you can use this texture
it's from

i'll do a test run on that driikin mod
I think driikin mod from nexus totally busted, had the same problem
if u still wana use deer race, guess u can use the modified version mod from arca link

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
Other question, does anyone know if there is an outfit mod similar to Rupee from Nikke? (especially the leopard print underwear/lingerie. I'm struggling to find any which is a shame)

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
damn, don't suppose you got any idea why its busted?
I managed to get it working but if u use command "showracemenu" to alter ur charac for 2nd time, game crash..
To solve the invisible body problem
Open your SSEEditor, navigate to "aaareindeer beast race followers.esp".
Navigate to "Texture Set", click on "aaaHoovesReindeerDUPLICATE001"
Right click on "DNAM - Fags (sorted) and select "Edit".
A window will pop up and check the "Facegen Textures" and "Has Model Space Normal Map" boxes.
You have to do the same under "aaaTailReindeerDUPLICATE002".
So the body + hooves + fluffy tail is visible again in the game.
At the end close SSEEditor and let it save.

As a conclusion, if u still wana use deer like race, better to use the this mod
no crashing

1st image is the driikin mod and 2nd pic from acra mod

Last edited:

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
Other question, does anyone know if there is an outfit mod similar to Rupee from Nikke? (especially the leopard print underwear/lingerie. I'm struggling to find any which is a shame)

or u can edit bikini mod that u like using leopard texture
eg : i edit this mod to use leopard texture

Last edited:

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
its gomaperoland 6.5 or something
Where can I download gomaperoland 6.5?
There is no version "6.5 or something" of GomaPeroLand. razien is mistaken. The latest version released is v6.

You can find the LE version on GomaPeroPero's twitter. It's pinned to the top of the feed:
The SE conversion can be found on LoversLab:

There's a 6.1 SE version floating around but its just a French translation, no new content.

Changelog from 2019:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes