Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Abdul88

Sep 1, 2023
I can't upload 1.11 it says the file is too large ... The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
I managed to get it working but if u use command "showracemenu" to alter ur charac for 2nd time, game crash..
To solve the invisible body problem
Open your SSEEditor, navigate to "aaareindeer beast race followers.esp".
Navigate to "Texture Set", click on "aaaHoovesReindeerDUPLICATE001"
Right click on "DNAM - Fags (sorted) and select "Edit".
A window will pop up and check the "Facegen Textures" and "Has Model Space Normal Map" boxes.
You have to do the same under "aaaTailReindeerDUPLICATE002".
So the body + hooves + fluffy tail is visible again in the game.
At the end close SSEEditor and let it save.

As a conclusion, if u still wana use deer like race, better to use the this mod
no crashing

1st image is the driikin mod and 2nd pic from acra mod
it confuses me the mod author can't just.... fix this. But i suppose i have a solution annoying as it is.

If i can ask, how *does* the above fix it? Like what is the actual issue causing it do you know?

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018

or u can edit bikini mod that u like using leopard texture
eg : i edit this mod to use leopard texture
that first one is pretty good! If i knew how to mod better i'd try and add leopard print to proper lingerie, along with a variant that is lowered down and to the side (like some armor modders do for lewd purposes~).

I'd ask if you'd be up for the task, but that'd be a bit presumptuous of me.
Either way thanks man!

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
it confuses me the mod author can't just.... fix this. But i suppose i have a solution annoying as it is.

If i can ask, how *does* the above fix it? Like what is the actual issue causing it do you know?
it is because racemenu, the mod itself was made for Pre Anniversary SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION so if u are using skyrim version 1.5.97, i guess it's ok..one of the comment in the bug section, the mod author refuse to update his/her game

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
that first one is pretty good! If i knew how to mod better i'd try and add leopard print to proper lingerie, along with a variant that is lowered down and to the side (like some armor modders do for lewd purposes~).

I'd ask if you'd be up for the task, but that'd be a bit presumptuous of me.
Either way thanks man!
here texture file for mod from x,
just replace it

add or edit texture kinda easy, u just need program that can edit dds file such as paint.net
for adding variation, it is must easier to edit the mod already have it rather adding to the mod doesn't have it, less headache

bradlybree

Apr 18, 2019
Ty, if we have no takers for Ace animation stuff ill prob do it within the next week or whenever he releases the next animation set.
I think on his discord, you can also get Size difference if you are at a certain tier. I think it is at 1.5 now. If you can, that would be awesome!!

elramas

May 2, 2020
Babodialoge is known for its bugs, removing it midplaythrough is bad idea it runs a lot of skrypts.
yeah, i managed to fix it, so all good now, still good to know going forward, in any case, do you have experience with the fill her up mod?

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
here texture file for mod from x,
just replace it

add or edit texture kinda easy, u just need program that can edit dds file such as paint.net
for adding variation, it is must easier to edit the mod already have it rather adding to the mod doesn't have it, less headache
any chance if i pointed you to a mod and a particular set of bra/underwear you may be able to do it like you did with the minikini?

I don't think i have the skill to do it lol, you make it sound a lot easier than i feel it is.

(could send you the specific texture files from the mod too i guess)

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
any chance if i pointed you to a mod and a particular set of bra/underwear you may be able to do it like you did with the minikini?

I don't think i have the skill to do it lol, you make it sound a lot easier than i feel it is.

(could send you the specific texture files from the mod too i guess)
sure, but i'll do it on the weeknd

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
sure, but i'll do it on the weeknd
no worries!

Mod = Cosplay Pack - HDT SMP (CBBE 3BA) by Caenarvon

Underwear in question:
- Cosplay Underwear Panty A + (Lewd Variant)
- Cosplay Underwear Bra A + (lewd Variant)

Unsure how the textures work in regards to sharing between the variants, or whether you need to do them separately.
truth be told i kinda wish there was a version of these that lacked the black trim, but its otherwise exactly what i wanted. Sorta a bra panty combo that borders on lingerie right? And has the lewd variants.

If you want me to send you the texture folders on google drive or such, lemme know. But the mods public if a bit big, so you can prolly find it yourself too...

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
no worries!

Mod = Cosplay Pack - HDT SMP (CBBE 3BA) by Caenarvon

Underwear in question:
- Cosplay Underwear Panty A + (Lewd Variant)
- Cosplay Underwear Bra A + (lewd Variant)

Unsure how the textures work in regards to sharing between the variants, or whether you need to do them separately.
truth be told i kinda wish there was a version of these that lacked the black trim, but its otherwise exactly what i wanted. Sorta a bra panty combo that borders on lingerie right? And has the lewd variants.

If you want me to send you the texture folders on google drive or such, lemme know. But the mods public if a bit big, so you can prolly find it yourself too...
i have that mod so no worries.. i'll using texture no 2, seems much easier for me... i'll pm u once it is done

Last edited:
Reactions: Doomlord01
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes