Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Umbra Dax

May 30, 2018
Is there a changelog available for Approach 3.30?
Sexlab Approach 3.30
Change Log (3.30V)
- Added hundreds of new dialogue lines for more immersion
- Added Reset Character spell. You can craft the spell book at the Tanning Rack.
- Added Food preference feature.
- Added Poisoned Food event: Cum Food Event and Sleeping Drug Food Event
- Now current recent events talks get 3 hours delay to avoid certain dialogues repeating.
- Certain dialogues turned to one-time-say
- Bug Fix: Certain dialogues didn't end properly but instead were looping.

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
Hello, can someone help me with one search. I am trying to make in game world more rich of creatures. So i try to search a arca.live but with no results. Is someone know how is the name / link of that category : Creatures on arca.live site ?

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
Hello, can someone help me with one search. I am trying to make in game world more rich of creatures. So i try to search a arca.live but with no results. Is someone know how is the name / link of that category : Creatures on arca.live site ?
Idk but try , this includes a lot of new creatures and have sexlab support, so nasty things will happens if they defeats you.

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
I have Demonic Creatures, but i try to see what arca.live offer, cause it have amazing follower mods. So probably other kind of mods are good too. But cant find category like on nexus for example .

Sep 7, 2018
Aside from Demonic Creatures (good mod) and such, . Quite a few of 4thUnknown's stuff has been converted. Also you can find a better version of the MNC baka patch for Bruma over there too. Another good source is to check out baka's thread on LL. There are some posts in there with mod conversions. (CC zombies, a riekling follower mod on the nexus, maybe more.)

KillTrust

Jun 24, 2017
Open Animations 3PP 1.32 for OStim Standalone any one?
Open Animations 3PP 1.32.1 for OStim Standalone

What's new in Open Animations 3PP?
  • This update adds 2 commissioned animations;
  • 3P Butt Job;
  • 3P Rubbing Genitals.

Also can someone grab Size Difference? Its fucking cringe how you have to sub again for that.

Gungraive44

Sep 8, 2024
Hi everyone ) can you share please , Priestess of Dibella : NPC Replacer from Schaken Mods website ( by author Hieroglyphics )

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes