Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Milkyegg

Jul 10, 2019
Dose anyone have the Sweet Memories Lingerie ( ) for the bhunp body at all I see that there is a one but I cant get it. :<

woodhawk109

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone have a all in one MCO moveset mod for every weapon??
Here's my own bundle all in one MCO movesets that's 90% plug and play. Made for the Stances mod so each weapon type have 4 movesets total, switchable on the fly.

Also included the SCAR movesets for NPCs, with Stances support as well. So two NPCs wielding a greatsword might fight differently than one another depending on their combat styles

I said 90% plug and play, because you might need to get some of the SkyPatcher Keyword mods for weapons to get the appropriate movesets. Stuffs like Dai-katana have separate movesets from greatswords, but you have to get the correct keywords to the weapons, but overall everything should work out of the box.

Obviously none of these are "legal" since the movesets might be Patreon exclusive and a lot of them are modified to work with Stances and many movesets are mixed and matched with others to create something unique for every weapon type. Don't go around spreading this or I'll have to take it down

I suggest that you deactivate all other movesets mods if you want to make sure that the movesets work correctly and changed appropriately with stance switching. If you have any other moveset mods aside from these two, the stance system might not work at all for certain weapon, do so at your own risk.

Also, I only play with the DXP version of MCO, not the MCO version. So if you play the MCO version, certain movesets might not function as intended.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
How would I change the body textures of NPCs in a mod that use their own assets, to use my textures?
if the textures are in a .bsa u need to extract the textures, .dds files have standard names like femalebody femalehands, femalehead , but sometimes the author may name them something else and they usually have 4 of each .dds,.msn, .sk, .s or .n

You can check the body mesh to see if the mod is using either cbbe or unp based textures. if the names for example in the textures you want to add are like femalebody1.dds, are shown in mod as body.dds,.sk,.s or .n, the textures you add have to be renamed to that or whatever the mod author named them, they all end in .dds,.msn,.sk, .s or .n. There are tutorials with a more detailed explanation and step by step breakdown on what you need to do, in case i didn't explain that correctly,but that in most cases, is the gist of it. Head textures can be problematic sometimes, as the author may have created a custom texture blend and use a High poly head, so when you change the textures the body color and head might be a little off. you have to look online to see how to change HPH textures, I usually leave those alone.

Last edited:

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
How would I change the body textures of NPCs in a mod that use their own assets, to use my textures?

I know a way to do it but if anyone else knows a streamlined method that'd be great.
2 Way, u can do it
1. edit esp of the mod using SSEDIT.. change it from using mod body and skin to using default body and default skin (save space) de-standalone method
2. replace the body mesh if the npc using different body mesh (head, body, skeleton, hand and feet) than replace the skin texture with ur texture.
2nd method have 50/50 chance to work, make sure backup 1st before anything.
if the npc using same body mesh than no need to replace the mesh, just replace the skin texture

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes