Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

brntr

May 5, 2024
Anyone know if there's any mod that "improve" stuff like NPC eye contact and, for a lack of better words, social interactions, mainly outside of dialogue?

I've always been a bit annoyed when approaching NPC's you clearly intend to speak to or whatever, and they either kind of randomly stare into a wall or start walking away instead of facing you, even more noticeable after starting to play in VR I guess. :)

Also, one thing in dialogue I guess, when the NPC talks with their backs to you while continuing to interact with for example an alchemy table.

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
Anyone know of a mod that can make pose mods like GSposes permanent on NPCs?
If not I'll make a mod to do it but I'd rather not

Feb 16, 2024
Anyone know of a mod that can make pose mods like GSposes permanent on NPCs?
If not I'll make a mod to do it but I'd rather not
Display Model 3 -

There should be a fluffyfox addon to, somewhere on arca but I'm to lazy to find it... :LOL:

Arbuz3000

Aug 31, 2024
Hello guys! I'm working on a great new mod and I'm urgently looking for Hieroglyphics mods from Schaken Mods website. Especially Men of Solitude
Could someone provide them, please. Thanks!

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Hello guys! I'm working on a great new mod and I'm urgently looking for Hieroglyphics mods from Schaken Mods website. Especially Men of Solitude
Could someone provide them, please. Thanks!
bookmarked this awhile back, hope u find what you're looking for:

Reactions: RickyLahey1887

Rokentor

Jul 29, 2022
If someone could rip the OStim sound system and jam it into SexLab (preferably the p+ version) I'd set up a shrine in their honor.

To answer your question though, this (the sound effects module that is) is probably what you want.
I tried that mod and it's add-ons. Very hard to understand and setup first time, but i did it. I respect the huge work of that modder. But it became an extreme hentai with lots of slime sounds. The english voices are nice, but some lines don't fit well. Still not what i was looking for. Thanks you for your suggestion btw.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I tried that mod and it's add-ons. Very hard to understand and setup first time, but i did it. I respect the huge work of that modder. But it became an extreme hentai with lots of slime sounds. The english voices are nice, but some lines don't fit well. Still not what i was looking for. Thanks you for your suggestion btw.
The sound options for SexLab are pretty bad in general tbh, having gotten used to OStim's synced sounds the unsynced loop souds in SexLab feels so primitive.
Sound is just a much lower priority there, sadly.

Reactions: Rokentor

Paskal84

Jan 28, 2018

does anyone have this follower mod? both the arca and the modpage itself says the mod is unavailable.

TitusButler24

Jun 28, 2022
The sound options for SexLab are pretty bad in general tbh, having gotten used to OStim's synced sounds the unsynced loop souds in SexLab feels so primitive.
Sound is just a much lower priority there, sadly.
That was the defining feature that made me fully switch over to OStim from SL. Having sounds play as your hips slap against her ass is a non-negotiable mandatory element of the experience now. I can't imagine I am unique in this regard, to the point that I would say the OStim community has evolved now to vastly eclipse the size and output of Sexlab's.

I understand the niche utility that SL can bring with certain fetishes like creatures and bureaucracy, and with OStim being doggedly (lol) against that kind of content, SL will always have a place in some corners of someone's mod list. With that said, I think that the world has already turned and that you can see the proof even here in this thread with how many more mods are geared towards OStim rather than Sexlab.

Reactions: Rokentor
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes