Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 10, 2019
1725434932859.png
This is the status of the nemesis update. What competition are we talking about again? There is only one project in development right now which can be corrected, improved, etc.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Yo bit of a nonspecific question, but what mods do i need to replicate the appearance (as best one can in skyrim lol, i've seen some impressive attempts at other characters before) of this gal in SE?

I suppose stuff like hair, makeup, eyebrows, eyes. Sorta the bodytype (preset?)
Had someone share this on a discord server i'm on and... for some reason felt inspired despite ya know, ai.
that's AI?!

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
According to MO2 they're two entirely different named esps.
Is one an older version and one's newer or something?
Edit: The Eola Mod was messed up. Found a version that works with TeraElinRace. Thank you.

MasterRequired By
ErinRace.esmEola Erin.esp
TeraElinRace.esmAnum-La Elin.esp, Lydia Elin Remastered.esp

Link for Erin race and yes, it's basically the TeraElinRace 2.0
For reasons Acro decided to rename the mod and this is the mod that will be updated in the future while Elin won't receive updates anymore. You can also find the link on Acro's discord.

amubot

Jun 7, 2023

Link for Erin race and yes, it's basically the TeraElinRace 2.0
For reasons Acro decided to rename the mod and this is the mod that will be updated in the future while Elin won't receive updates anymore. You can also find the link on Acro's discord.
btw do you know where i can download presets like this hirosin guy use?
tried googling before and no result

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Sexlab Scaler: I found this cool mod on a Japanese site (Sexlab Scaler 2). It will scale characters during sex and works very well. It is in Japanese. I modified 1 file and it is now mostly in English. Perhaps someone can do a better job. In any case, it is worth having. I'm uploading both files. View attachment 3683055
Err..doesn't Sexlab already has this function in Animation settings? ( by setting both characters simply to same scale)?

brntr

May 5, 2024
Hi, I know that Pandora might not work perfectly for some of you. I'll leave a video here on how to install it in MO2 or Vortex, along with details to keep in mind, like letting OAR run all the animations before starting the game and all that stuff.

An important note for those who don’t know: NEMESIS 1.0v is currently in development and will include the following features:

View attachment 3996989

As for me, I just hope it can handle more than 120k animations, which is what I’m running in my games right now. God hear, or maybe Todd Howard, and let Nemesis support more than 100k animations without exploding into errors.

With all the buzz around Pandora, the creator of Nemesis has started to move again. Something good has come out of all this noise.
Hoping there'll be one button in Nemesis to both queue engine update + run it after. x)

Arthas0806

May 10, 2017
Anyone know how to get SL Dirty Deeds to work with followers? I've tried different follower settings - when follower is chosen as service provider, solo male animation is played with client. When player is service provider, it works fine.

Using Nethers Follower Framework, game version 1.5.97. Tried both Dirty Deeds version 1.5.1 and version 1.6.3. Any info is appreciated.

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
anyone still have file from this?
its SGO ostim compatibility

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Do ya'll like naughty voices or ostim sound overhaul better? Or do ya'll use something else entirely?
I plan on removing naughty voices in my next setup, voices become repetitive, some times inappropriate and breaking immersion. Its too late to do it for my current game. As I understand Sound Overhaul voices are not neutral.

Reactions: IWantUrMods

bradlybree

Apr 18, 2019
Thank you for the share. Do you have the updated version?

Thank you again.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes