Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Anyone running Anniversary Edition willing to share these 3 files?

MarketplaceTextures.bsa
_ResourcePack.bsa
_ResourcePack.esl
_ResourcePack (CAO BSA).rar

This is the one I use. I downloaded it following the Steam method mentioned in the comments of Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE. I ran a CAO to reduce the size of the ESL. I hope it helps you. Just install it like any other mod.

1725388623652.png

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Hi, I know that Pandora might not work perfectly for some of you. I'll leave a video here on how to install it in MO2 or Vortex, along with details to keep in mind, like letting OAR run all the animations before starting the game and all that stuff.

An important note for those who don’t know: NEMESIS 1.0v is currently in development and will include the following features:

Screenshot_2024-09-02_at_12.31.05_PM.png

As for me, I just hope it can handle more than 120k animations, which is what I’m running in my games right now. God hear, or maybe Todd Howard, and let Nemesis support more than 100k animations without exploding into errors.

With all the buzz around Pandora, the creator of Nemesis has started to move again. Something good has come out of all this noise.

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
Anyone have a download for the Erin race? I can only find TeraElinRace.
Need it for

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
Erin race = TeraElinRace.
According to MO2 they're two entirely different named esps.
Is one an older version and one's newer or something?
Edit: The Eola Mod was messed up. Found a version that works with TeraElinRace. Thank you.

MasterRequired By
ErinRace.esmEola Erin.esp
TeraElinRace.esmAnum-La Elin.esp, Lydia Elin Remastered.esp

Last edited:
Reactions: sepet1989

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
With all the buzz around Pandora, the creator of Nemesis has started to move again. Something good has come out of all this noise.
Nothing good come from ego things (because here it's for sure a problem of ego to have a tool replaced by an another promising one).
And i find that really more suspicious now than Pandora is soon to be released and strangely their devellopement is strangely going fast now after closing nemesis comment last year on nexus with nothing develloped from 3-4 years.

It's make me remember some drama with some author coming back from the deep (yes we know all which one i'm talking even if for myself, we don't know the truth about the story) or some author bringing rules/problem with their se version (Opulent Outfits - Mage Robes of Winterhold se by Mebantiza removed by exemple).(well just take a look on profil and you will get an idea of the mentality of the guy).

ROACH47

Oct 3, 2023
Nothing good come from ego things (because here it's for sure a problem of ego to have a tool replaced by an another promising one).
And i find that really more suspicious now than Pandora is soon to be released and strangely their devellopement is strangely going fast now after closing nemesis comment last year on nexus with nothing develloped from 3-4 years.

It's make me remember some drama with some author coming back from the deep (yes we know all which one i'm talking even if for myself, we don't know the truth about the story) or some author bringing rules/problem with their se version (Opulent Outfits - Mage Robes of Winterhold se by Mebantiza removed by exemple).(well just take a look on profil and you will get an idea of the mentality of the guy).
Competition is always good, it encourages people to make a better product

Nov 27, 2019
Hi, I know that Pandora might not work perfectly for some of you. I'll leave a video here on how to install it in MO2 or Vortex, along with details to keep in mind, like letting OAR run all the animations before starting the game and all that stuff.

An important note for those who don’t know: NEMESIS 1.0v is currently in development and will include the following features:

View attachment 3996989

As for me, I just hope it can handle more than 120k animations, which is what I’m running in my games right now. God hear, or maybe Todd Howard, and let Nemesis support more than 100k animations without exploding into errors.

I'm glad to see Nemesis hasn't been dropped off the wagon yet...(Wait, how many years has it been ?)*yawns*

However... what's wrong ? Feeling uneasy that one's beta tool is facing great resistance by a pretty butterfly ?
Does one sense their crown is for the taking ?

If the reason for this sudden reappearance is among any of these, then... although being a Nemesis lover, i must say it's quite pathetic.

The following days on this Pandora/Nemesis matter sound..."promising".

schava

Jun 9, 2017
It looks like Realclone has two hair packs. YundaoHdtHair 10 and v2_16.
Here is a link to YundaoHdtHair 10 for LE:
You can find LE and SE links for v2_16 on Kemono:
Big thanks!!!

KillTrust

Jun 24, 2017
Well unless Nemesis suddenly starts handling creatures, the fight is already over.

Or it would be if I used creature animations. Surely I'd never do that. :ROFLMAO:
Pandora has a ton of issues rn. The past few releases of Pandora for me have been a fucking gamble on what works and what doesn't so I completely gave up on it until the issues are fixed.

Feb 16, 2024
While I appreciate the work of Monitor immensely, Nemesis combined with FNISXL has never let me down, ATM I'm just about running 60000 animations and until I can be guaranteed as smooth of a transition to Pandora, much like OAR was for Dar, I personally see no benefit in switching over. :unsure:

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
Competition is always good, it encourages people to make a better product
Competition for sure specially on product sales to prevent abuse of a dominant position (not sure if it's the good word in english)(exemple hardware, software, consoles, food, clothes etc etc etc).

It's like dynamic animation replacer who got the domination position until open animaion replacer was released as simple exemple.

But i'm pretty sure that if pandora wasn't develloping, nemesis wouldn't be updated. (i will not repeat myself about the strange "timing" that they are develloping really fast suddenly specially after files from pandora who can be accessible at github). So for me, it's more a matter of ego and not concurrency as someone quoted/modified something that i haven't say.

And it's not the first time that because of ego, the modding scene start indeed in giant battlefield as was saying DarkNightPhoenix.(i'm sure that people remember the recently big dramain the skyrim scene on nexusmods)

Some people don't realise that behind the scene a lot of drama exist. Jealousy, material/ressources stollen, money, paywall abuse, hidding "outdated" version mod etc etc
Even in the translation of mods, they are some dramas, stolen things etc (i know, i translated some mods in my language and i see drama about some users with stealing things between them).
(And i will not event speak about some users sellings modpack against permission from author of mods, without event endorse the mods that they use in their modpack)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes