Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Arbuz3000

Aug 31, 2024
Hi guys! I'm looking for KziitdXXXToolset 3BA version
If someone just in case have this version that is easy to use could you please share it. Thanks!

Sep 7, 2018
Here is the list of and the so called verified creators from wiki.
Its a big disappointment for me.
Only one I've somewhat liked so far was EasierRider's . The rest are recycle bin fodder so far. And of course the usual bad navmesh here, dirty edits there, and the rest show up as expected. They're Todd verified alright. :ROFLMAO:

Haven't tried Bard's College yet as I'm waiting for someone ELSE to do the patch for JK's Bard's College. Not reverting to vanilla for any reason. :LOL:

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
Wow thats looks nice! Can you share please?
Sure, but what izit that u want?
Follower :
outfit : I'm still cooking it but if u want what I had done, sure.. later i'll pm

Last edited:

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
Yo bit of a nonspecific question, but what mods do i need to replicate the appearance (as best one can in skyrim lol, i've seen some impressive attempts at other characters before) of this gal in SE?

I suppose stuff like hair, makeup, eyebrows, eyes. Sorta the bodytype (preset?)
Had someone share this on a discord server i'm on and... for some reason felt inspired despite ya know, ai.

Kongousan

May 26, 2023
Yo bit of a nonspecific question, but what mods do i need to replicate the appearance (as best one can in skyrim lol, i've seen some impressive attempts at other characters before) of this gal in SE?

Had someone share this on a discord server i'm on and... for some reason felt inspired despite ya know, ai.
you can start here

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017

u can modified a follower mod..eg .. modified the facetint, adding mole under her lip
use tullius hair pack
for head hair accessory, perhaps look at witchy mod
1725267593156.jpeg

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
u can modified a follower mod..eg .. modified the facetint, adding mole under her lip
use tullius hair pack
for head hair accessory, perhaps look at witchy mod
View attachment 3992342
hmm follower mod facially has potential. Hairstyle too, not quite perfect with the whole angular brow, but still good. Sadly not very good at modding so i can really edit the follower myself.

Any way to export her to a preset that i can use with 3ba? For a player character use.

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
u can use proteus to copy follower face to yours or vice versa
here the follower mod i already modified.. she will using ur body and skin

or this

Last edited:

TacoBellSux

May 22, 2020
So would disabling player essential status in the MCM without the hotfix have the same effect as downloading the hotfix? It seems to me like the hotfix was just disabling an option in the MCM.
I've been getting this bug before the hot fix was released. The mod isn't removing your essential status when its suppose to. The hot fix deal's with this issue and he's telling you to use the "disable essential" in the MCM debug menu because the hot fix can't do anything about the essential flag already being set.

Andylandop6

Mar 15, 2024
does anyone have
[Skyrim] BG3 Padded Armor SMP :
[Skyrim] Dancer Set SMP
[Skyrim] BG3 Eminent Outfit - SMP
[Skyrim] BG3 Guardian Armor - SMP

Reactions: Spyro31 and Max971
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes