Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ghostricker

Jun 10, 2024
Idk about MO2 being the overwhelming majority, I'm sure a whole lot of people still use Vortex since it's easier to use for beginners. I still use NMM because I'm a lunatic and refuse to change but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone

It's me, I'm the NMM barbarian. I know where everything goes and I know what file need to overwrite what. MO2 is better as many have said, I used it for a couple months before going back to being a barbarian and I can tell. I just am not having fun modding with it. That said I won't recommend using NMM to anyone, it's just that I've been using it for nigh on a decade now and I'm comfortable with it
I can also agree with you, i feel comfortable using NMM over anything else, despite being outdated AF it does the job well.

bob73

Nov 24, 2022
Does anyone have links or archives for clothing mods from arca,live? I saw these two authors who only post in that site. But the problem is that site is banned in a lot of countries and I have no idea how to cycle through posts there.

or if anyone can just link me the download links for these armors:

would be very much appreciated
You can go to any site with no vpn and no problems.

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
If anyone has naughty voices and oprivacy from DuckgoQuack please DM! <3
Try using the search function in the future first. Not trying to be a dick, just a little tip so you can find what you're looking for faster. I'm 90% sure a functional link is up. But here you go

Last edited:

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
yo.. i need someone to help me.. teach me how to convert fo4 mod to skyrim, regarding head armor part..body armor,i can do but when it come to head part, been struggling with that shit..
1725146385506.jpeg

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Idk about MO2 being the overwhelming majority, I'm sure a whole lot of people still use Vortex since it's easier to use for beginners.
I never understood that. MO2 is 10x easier to use. First of all Vortex has a super weird GUI. It looks like a fucking mobile app and is absolute confusing. Second of all, when I tried it I could not even find my fucking Load-Order. Its so much more complicated.

In MO2 you just Drag in your Mod or Install via Downloads and enable it. Done! You have your Data on the left and your Plugins on the right, all very simple.

Reactions: bob73 and walter2k

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Here is the list of and the so called verified creators from wiki.
Its a big disappointment for me.
There is creator in this list with a coming project that was asking me noobs questions not so long (2 or 3 years ago).
As I just checked now Trainwiz mod is a full junk without taste and context.
I was really seeking to integrate mods like that in my game but its a big NO.

The real modders that I respect in Skyrim are Jonx0r and powerofthree. At least those that I remember the best at the current time.

@
johnnypanic420
I'm aware of your PM, I will answer your questions later when I have a free time.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes