Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
It's Maritimus? wasn't fan of Serana DA..
1 GB = pretty sure most are dialogues turning around romance
even the youtube trailer show it.
There are other similar projects like , , ...
Last time I have gone as far to test Remiel but I figured that my whole game will centered on a girl. It's not like that I play Skyrim.
It's like dating sims or VNs but in Skyrim. If you're not into that, and are moreover interested in an adult experience primarily for sexual content, then these "girlfriend experience" type follower mods will not be for you 100%

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
It's like dating sims or VNs but in Skyrim. If you're not into that, and are moreover interested in an adult experience primarily for sexual content, then these "girlfriend experience" type follower mods will not be for you 100%
Thank you for answering my post. Problem is that I'm not kind to stick to a single person and make of it the "whole world". Romance in my case should be contextuel and quick. The game already has such content in DLC1 Serana and DLC2 Frea. The creation "Bard College Expansion" seems creating something similar because there is an obvious candidate that is pointed the player from the first day. Although I dont know the impact of such creation on the game. So I hesitate to convert and integrate to SSE. (already there is an issue with JK Bards College).

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Here is what I got.
The default body that come with her is some CBBE (3BE?). I can't stand it.
I just built her armor in BodySlide x64 Option BHUNP (Normal) and the body changed to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need to explore more of this. Most of the followers (with rare exceptions for variation) I convert them to BHUNP (Standard) or BHUNP - UNPC.

But I'm more interested in the future to learn about UBE.

(*) from the second pic, there is a seam in the hand wrist. The body is still CBBE so I need to replace the meshes of the body by those of UNP.
Later I will explore the weight variation of the NPC using the technic of face importation in race menu...
The armor called Shadowheart Camp Outfit is released on and LL but only CBBE 3BA but I know a guy that could help us to converrt it to BHUNP.
This is the head of the of Shadow Heart preset in nexus
SH_UBE.jpg
but it looks like Scarlet21 did a better work.
I'm going to edit the head nif so that it use the default Skyrim textures and test several body textures to see what fit her better.

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
Does anyone have any tips for beginners of a package that already includes several mods to get started? including erotic mods. please

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
Cheers, do you have the Linda preset as well?
per the post these are the requirements.

Face Preset Requirement :

Head

Eyes

Brows

&

Makeup

Tattoo

Douie

Sep 9, 2024
Content request: Open Animations 3PP 1.34 for Ostim Standalone

What's new in Open Animations 3PP?
  • This update adds the first Shelf animations for 3 actors...
  • 3P Shelf idle; 3P Shelf handjob and kissing; 3P Shelf double fellatio; 3P Shelf rear sex and grope/kissing; 3P Shelf side sex and kissing.

Reactions: Max971
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes