Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
I usually download followers I like the look of and modify their Form IDs and texture/meshes paths so they become replacers for other NPCs I want, though I do this for myself. Seems like doing so is "prohibited" by that author though.
I do the same and learned how to replace custom voiced followers with the npc of my choosing, thx to this tutorial by here 1st (click here) then continue as needed here
posting this for anyone who's interested.

Last edited:

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I do the same and learned how to replace custom voiced followers with the npc of my choosing, thx to this tutorial by here 1st (click here) then continue as needed here
posting this for anyone who's interested.
Basically if you know enough manipulating xEdit you don't even need this kind of tutorials. There are even more advanced tweaks you can do using nifscope. The best thing that can happens to the community are tutorials of using blender to convert and edit meshes.
I think the knowledge of is more important than knowing howto manipulate a second degree tools like Bodyslide.

The greedy disappeared with shame without making it to the top hot files. I'm pretty sure she was watching the votes of files days and nights. I contributed to her demise by voting to who was ranked just before her.

Tips.
The latest release of don't works well in Windows 11. The work around is to configure zEdit to use Windows 8 Mode of compatibility and use the program with administrative rule.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rokentor
Aug 13, 2024
when did skyrim patreon mods become a thing i always got my mods from the nexus or lovers lab for those mods nexus found to spicey and i thought that most of the mods on those sites where really good

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes