Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kingdrakeo1

Sep 21, 2024
i was scared to update until i did, more frames, more mods, not too hard to convert things yourself. many mods are as simple as opening CK and saving lol

Nikerage

Jul 7, 2024
Thank you mate, there are a few knee high socks. Until now i just found one good "normal" sock.It's macsocks.esp. But it's causing your leg around the shinebone invisible for some outfits.
Seems that there's not enough interest for this kind of style

Mast0d0nt

Aug 11, 2023
i was scared to update until i did, more frames, more mods, not too hard to convert things yourself. many mods are as simple as opening CK and saving lol
I get what you are saying, when I upgraded from 1.5.39 to 1.5.97 it took me weeks and I had half the mods I have now back then. I'm not fanatic about 1.5.97 but it's a necessity for me, I don't care what version other people use, as long as the game and the modding are fun who cares anyway? it just works! (tm)

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Sure thing, I tested the first dream and had no problems.
Don't listen to the trolls, stay loyal to 1.5.97 :cool:
1. Obviously, you will need Backported Extended ESL Support
2. Install All creation club content AE https://f95zone.to/threads/skyrim-patreon-mods.23840/post-8432541
3. Install resourcepack
I played for as long as I can with 1.5.80 simply because that version had the latest version of SSE Engine Fixes 4.7 which was fully working with the nasty double-perk bug:

(you won't find this version anywhere because it was removed from nexus by the stupid maintainers of SSE Engine Fixes that came after retirement from the project and skyrim modding in general).

As for the verified creations, they look works of apprentice modders, most of trainwiz new dungeons mods have no values and it looks he is behind pushing Darthvitrial into modding while scripting everything in the background.
Arthmoor/Trainwiz/Darthvitrial look like guys that have a close links or relationships with Bethesda developer environment.

samantha1718

Aug 24, 2022
Does anyone have the most recent copies of Baka Factory's mods?

Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition
Sexlab Horrible Harrassment
Sexlab Approach
Baka Factory SLAL animations

Mittens13

Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone have the most recent copies of Baka Factory's mods?

Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition
Sexlab Horrible Harrassment
Sexlab Approach
Baka Factory SLAL animations
Sexlab Approach 3.31V was posted on page 483

Bakafactory SLAL can be downloaded from Subscribestar for free

Sexlab Horrible Harrassment 3.82 and Babo Dilogue 5.71 can be downloaded from either Subscribestar or loverslab

P.A.I.A 1.2V was posted on page 479

Defeat Baka Edition hasn't been updated in over a year

TNTR 0.40 is the only mod that hasn't been posted here.

Reactions: Gergar12 and Max971

Rokentor

Jul 29, 2022
Sexlab Approach 3.31V was posted on page 483

Bakafactory SLAL can be downloaded from Subscribestar for free

Sexlab Horrible Harrassment 3.82 and Babo Dilogue 5.71 can be downloaded from either Subscribestar or loverslab

P.A.I.A 1.2V was posted on page 479

Defeat Baka Edition hasn't been updated in over a year

TNTR 0.40 is the only mod that hasn't been posted here.
Sexlab Approach is not the latest with hotfix.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Besides Lovemaking Compendium, are there any paywalled Ostim SA mods? Any that aren't just anim packs?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes