Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
bro thats another mod
It's the mod requested in the thread you replied to: RB's Lone Shadow. What are you talking about? Did you reply to the wrong thread?
1727557949373.png
Does anyone have this armor?

It's posted on page 493 of this thread.
i dont see it posted... just someone sking for it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bigboy12233

Aug 9, 2017
I just discovered this threat holy. Do we have any preset racemenu shared from patreon pay wall? Like rektas, revenant or big names?

bigboy12233

Aug 9, 2017
Welcome young one, in this thread you'll find lots of paywalled mods just use the search history function since you're missing out on alot of things
Heyy! Thanks for welcoming a newbie like. For the past 3 hours, I Have been digging the web giga extensively. Like Giga Giga Giga Giga Giga extensively. Do you know where I can find these two followers?
I found them here :

I also found two google drive link that supposedly have the entire collection but these two are missing. The google drive links are here:

Reactions: Rizzla93
Sep 7, 2018
None of the hardcore players has ever thoroughly tested the versions 1.6.1130+, don't count on Bethesda employees or "casual" players like Arthmoor to tell about engine bugs.
Arthmoor officially admitted his ignorance about frost-slow bug (solved in Scrambled Bugs mod), he consider the double-perk bug as an obscure bug.

I wasted
3 months
3 months
3 months (you hear this?)
between the end 2022 and the begining 2023
to convert my 1.5.80 Skyrim to 1.6.640

just to discover later this extremely nasty and undocumented caused by the ragdoll killcam (the bug is more obvious on draugrs).

And as a bonus 1.5.97 is currently the most stable version of Skyrim recommended by Ostim guide.
Hardcore player here. Thoroughly tested 1170. :ROFLMAO: Current setup has no crashing. But big deal, neither did my 1.5.97 setup. :FacePalm::LOL:

Have to admit, I had to watch that video a few times to even figure out what the heck the bug even was. FINALLY saw it. Then ran into game and...... not present. Then again I probably have some mod fixing it. Good old Todd, always giving us a new thing to fix. :LOL:

I did a fresh install of 640 around the same time you did. Mainly for the new CC tilesets and assets. Going to agree that the vast majority of the CC stuff is pointless UNLESS you get mods fixing them. The newer curated stuff is mostly garbage so far. I haven't tested the vampire one yet but the only one I'm even keeping in my load order is EasyRider's Vale overhaul (whatever the heck the name is). That's it. The rest have been either bug ridden messes or just not worth sucking up space on a drive, let alone being in the game.

Only reason I moved to 1170 though was for the mod Acheron. (Super stable death alternative and the only one I've liked since the move from LE.) There are a few mods that haven't made it even still.

All that said, there are a TON of excellent reasons to stay on 1.5.97. Despite what that jackass Arthmoor foolishly claims, NO, there are many many mods that never made it to 640 let alone 1170. Hell, just check the SKSE mod page for proof of Arthmoor's idiocy alone.

My 5 cent recommendation is: if you've got a fully working 1.5.97 the way you like, stay there. It's not worth the time and effort to upgrade unless you're into some kind of niche thing or want to try out the new mods using CC tilesets. CC is crap of course. But some good stuff is being made with the assets!

Sep 7, 2018
1.5.97 here. I don't care about other versions. All my mods work in 1.5.97 and i don't give a shit about fishing shit mod and those poorly made quests by bethesda net. Nexus have a lot of expansions and quests mods much better and for free.
Yep, even fishing needed mods to make it actually worth anything. I grabbed 3 in my setup. 1 to fix crap outfits. (Seriously crap stuff too!) 1 to fix the crap fishing aspect (no 3rd person!? :FacePalm: ), bugged quests, and fix the lame dialog. And a 3rd so you can actually decide whether or not to keep your fish or whatever else you haul up. Absolutely outrageous I need that many mods to make it even worth having.

That's how it is with all the CC. Install it, try it out. It's either bugged, lame, or a waste of space. Only mods totally replacing it, or just using the assets are worth the time.

Aug 11, 2023
1.5.97 here. I don't care about other versions. All my mods work in 1.5.97 and i don't give a shit about fishing shit mod and those poorly made quests by bethesda net. Nexus have a lot of expansions and quests mods much better and for free.
I play with 1.6.640.0 and simply disable the junk CC using the following mod:

1.5.97 does have some advantages in terms of using older mods, but 1.6.640.0 is more stable.

I might give 1170 a try only for the mod Acheron. I will still disable all the CC junk.

Gungraive44

Sep 8, 2024
Hello guys , have a Good Day!
please share this mod :
priestess-of-dibella-npc-replacer

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
Reasons to use 1.5.97:
FYR, NGIO, SSE Gameplay Tweaks, Item Durability, Better Telekinesis, Passive Enchantment Recharfing, Better Stealing, Infinite Poison, No Lockpicking, Infinite Ammo, Locational damage, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate dragon, Fenix Stamina overhaul, Zxlice backstab, minimap, everything depends on .Net framework, combat pathing revolution and any future mods that’s release by Maxsu, etc.
Reasons to use 1.6.+
1727601825930.png

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Hardcore player here. Thoroughly tested 1170. :ROFLMAO: Current setup has no crashing. But big deal, neither did my 1.5.97 setup. :FacePalm::LOL:

Have to admit, I had to watch that video a few times to even figure out what the heck the bug even was. FINALLY saw it. Then ran into game and...... not present. Then again I probably have some mod fixing it. Good old Todd, always giving us a new thing to fix. :LOL:
The killcam ragdoll bug exists on all versions 1.6.323 to 1.6.640.
I swear its one on nastiest bugs since the release of Skyrim in 2011.
At some point of gaming it trigger (mostly in BleakFalls Barrow), then its like a plague that never live you spreading to other ragdoll like the body of soldiers in forts.

I did test 1.1170 last year for one hour and I wasn't able to reproduce it.
Maybe its one of the stealthy fixes that Bethesda did while recompiling the game with C++2019.

Bottom line: I lost trust in Bethesda since after each new release they succeed at generating a new engine bug.

Degen27

Apr 3, 2023
Any chance there are some awesome folks here that are willing to share the .tri files for SC's Fliss and/or the files for Laketko's Jill Valentine in Skyrim SE? It looks like some links existed here once upon a time, but they're all inaccessible now.

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone here perchance have the file for depog's hidden
Bloodline - A Fertility Mode Companion Mod
Cause i was busy enjoying the game instead of updating the mod and somehow missed his update to additional scents?
Also if anyone has Scarlettday's Tattoo mod and makeup mods and also the racemenu presets?

Black_Kalash

Jan 11, 2024
Reasons to use 1.5.97:
FYR, NGIO, SSE Gameplay Tweaks, Item Durability, Better Telekinesis, Passive Enchantment Recharfing, Better Stealing, Infinite Poison, No Lockpicking, Infinite Ammo, Locational damage, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate dragon, Fenix Stamina overhaul, Zxlice backstab, minimap, everything depends on .Net framework, combat pathing revolution and any future mods that’s release by Maxsu, etc.
Reasons to use 1.6.+
View attachment 4081814
Then suddenly you find out that fishing in Skyrim is the most boring and bland thing you can imagine. I've fished 2 or 3 times since that silly CC mod came into existence.

• Haha
Reactions: OstracizedSkeever

Speedyshamrock

Aug 27, 2018
Hi guys, looking for SavrenX armors. He is a tricky one but if anyone has access to at least his Elden Ring SAM stuff, you would be the best. Thank you

Mast0d0nt

Aug 11, 2023
Then suddenly you find out that fishing in Skyrim is the most boring and bland thing you can imagine. I've fished 2 or 3 times since that silly CC mod came into existence.
It's like fishing in Far Cry 5 then, so interesting, lol At least in FC5 you got rewards for fishing rare fish.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes