Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

samael85000

May 11, 2022
Hello,

The links in page 430 for the SSE versions of Spank that ass 4.5 are dead. It would be nice if someone could post a new link :)
Thanks.

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone here perchance have the file for depog's hidden
Bloodline - A Fertility Mode Companion Mod
Cause i was busy enjoying the game instead of updating the mod and somehow missed his update to additional scents?
Also if anyone has Scarlettday's Tattoo mod and makeup mods and also the racemenu presets?
u can find bloodline mod in its LL discussion page (last page) v1.2.2
1727624022842.png

Reactions: Freaking dumbass
Sep 7, 2018
Then suddenly you find out that fishing in Skyrim is the most boring and bland thing you can imagine. I've fished 2 or 3 times since that silly CC mod came into existence.
Yeah vanilla is bland as hell. And bugged. Really you need both the mods fixing the CC fishing itself, as well as one of those total visual overhauls so you have something attractive to look at while fishing. :ROFLMAO:

But that's really skyrim now. It's not even Skyrim anymore. With everything totally replaced it's a new and better game than Todd could ever make. (Whether on 1.5.97 or beyond.)

kingdrakeo1

Sep 21, 2024
Reasons to use 1.5.97:
FYR, NGIO, SSE Gameplay Tweaks, Item Durability, Better Telekinesis, Passive Enchantment Recharfing, Better Stealing, Infinite Poison, No Lockpicking, Infinite Ammo, Locational damage, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate dragon, Fenix Stamina overhaul, Zxlice backstab, minimap, everything depends on .Net framework, combat pathing revolution and any future mods that’s release by Maxsu, etc.
Reasons to use 1.6.+
View attachment 4081814
there are conversions or releases that work on latest AE for more than half of those mods, but go off

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
1.5.97 here. I don't care about other versions. All my mods work in 1.5.97 and i don't give a shit about fishing shit mod and those poorly made quests by bethesda net. Nexus have a lot of expansions and quests mods much better and for free.
Same. And every mod that isn't made for 1.5.97 gets a patch within the day normally. Plus with BEES most things work anyway.

I'll never upgrade. I've patched so many mods to work with others that aren't compatible, made my own little mods, fixed broken niche mods by authors who never got around to fixing them, removed entire parts of certain mods, and made my own edits to so many mods I could never remember everything I've done over the last few years to replicate my mod list again.

richardwagner

Jul 1, 2021
Sure thing, I tested the first dream and had no problems.
Don't listen to the trolls, stay loyal to 1.5.97 :cool:
1. Obviously, you will need Backported Extended ESL Support
2. Install All creation club content AE https://f95zone.to/threads/skyrim-patreon-mods.23840/post-8432541
3. Install resourcepack
Hello, thats probably a stupid question, but will I be able this way to play the CC or is it only for having the dependencies for some mods?

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
1.6.640 is the worse version of post SSE versions of Skyrim. Its the one that has that "Killcam ragdoll bug".
The bug is even confirmed by Xbox users and some trailer videos from some renown Skyrim youtubers.
I will upload my version of CC Fishing Reduced Cut v1.3 that I use with a manual downgrade from 1.6.640 to 1.5.97.

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
1.6.640 is the worse version of post SSE versions of Skyrim. Its the one that has that "Killcam ragdoll bug".
The bug is even confirmed by Xbox users and some trailer videos from some renown Skyrim youtubers.
I will upload my version of CC Fishing Reduced Cut v1.3 that I use with a manual downgrade from 1.6.640 to 1.5.97.
thats the version I'm on. I don't recall ever seeing that bug. Does this happen even with no mods installed? As in just a vanilla game run via skse?

Reactions: piratkopiering

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023

Key changes:

- When you first start Skyrim:
Viriya's stall in the Grand Plaza is already set and Snippy is following her
(no need to do the long quest you start the game in a post situation of that quest)

- The whole CC Fishing mod is reduced to 3 quests only and you get them from asking Viriya at her stall:
1. No Contest
2. Crustacean Extermination
3. Private lessons (here the glitchy Lynea dialogue behavior after the quest is fixed by using copy of Lynea during the quest then disabled at the end)

- Hearthfires Houses NO AQUARIUM (no need to use the patch from the mod its already integrated)

- Most of non necessary clutters from CC Fishing in the world were disabled (this include the dead bodies in Alfland, exterior changes of Bronze Water Cave disabled from start)

- Mila has a pet goldfish from start

- WankiSkeever plaques fix is already integrated

- New dialogue of Viriya (Lynea) added using xVASynth.

NOTE. For better results use this mod when starting a new game.

New unique CC Fishing items:
I will have to share another plugin for that
Integrated in new locations in a smart way (an example a unique ring was set in a chest in DarkFall Cave)

Last edited:

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
thats the version I'm on. I don't recall ever seeing that bug. Does this happen even with no mods installed? As in just a vanilla game run via skse?
I tested it even in a unmodded skyrim.
There is a showcase video from a known youtuber that show it as well.
(let me find it....)

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Here's a question for everyone who's played TESV since 2011: Since SE was released in 2016, how many essential updates do you think have been absolutely necessary to game stability and performance at the cost of breaking essential mods like SKSE?
Why AE? What is it that Bethesda couldn't do on 1.5.97 that they needed to create AE for? .esl expansion is the only thing I have found beneficial. It wasn't till BOBW that I even considered the upgrade. For me, 1.5.97 is the final version. Todd and his hubris Fuck toy arthmoor, destroyed this game for the sake of greed

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
Hello, thats probably a stupid question, but will I be able this way to play the CC or is it only for having the dependencies for some mods?
Hi, you do absolutely get all the content that is provided in CC!
Even the Survival Mod works fine, giving you all the effects. If you plan to use that, I recommend
for backward compatibility and fixes! ;)
there are conversions or releases that work on latest AE for more than half of those mods, but go off
My point is that there is no reason to get an AE Skyrim build. The "stability" is the same, and it always depends on how good you are at modding Skyrim. The fps you get is the same, some mods will never be converted to AE and since Skyrim will slowly lose its players and modders base, SE to AE conversion/replacement mods will become less possible.
Every meaningfull 1.6+ mod gets converted back to 1.5. For example, the "AE exclusive" Knotwork mod was released on Sep 13, requiring 1.6.1130+ DLL only avaiable on AE. Guess how much time it took to get it converted to SE? A single day.
So what is the actuall point of using AE, unless it makes Bethesda feel like they can bullshit their fans like that?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes