Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

richardwagner

Jul 1, 2021
Hi, you do absolutely get all the content that is provided in CC!
Even the Survival Mod works fine, giving you all the effects. If you plan to use that, I recommend
for backward compatibility and fixes! ;)

My point is that there is no reason to get an AE Skyrim build. The "stability" is the same, and it always depends on how good you are at modding Skyrim. The fps you get is the same, some mods will never be converted to AE and since Skyrim will slowly lose its players and modders base, SE to AE conversion/replacement mods will become less possible.
Every meaningfull 1.6+ mod gets converted back to 1.5. For example, the "AE exclusive" Knotwork mod was released on Sep 13, requiring 1.6.1130+ DLL only avaiable on AE. Guess how much time it took to get it converted to SE? A single day.
So what is the actuall point of using AE, unless it makes Bethesda feel like they can bullshit their fans like that?
thank you for the answer! glad to know that I can stay with 1.579

Last edited:

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
thank you for the answer! glad to know that I can stay with 1.579
A small addition, all the quests that CC adds will be given to you via a courier delivering a bunch of letters. You might need to be lvl 2 to get that(?), but it took me to chill a minute in Whiterun to get courier spawned.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Even the Survival Mod works fine, giving you all the effects. If you plan to use that, I recommend

My point is that there is no reason to get an AE Skyrim build. The "stability" is the same, and it always depends on how good you are at modding Skyrim. The fps you get is the same, some mods will never be converted to AE and since Skyrim will slowly lose its players and modders base, SE to AE conversion/replacement mods will become less possible.
Every meaningfull 1.6+ mod gets converted back to 1.5. For example, the "AE exclusive" Knotwork mod was released on Sep 13, requiring 1.6.1130+ DLL only avaiable on AE. Guess how much time it took to get it converted to SE? A single day.
So what is the actuall point of using AE, unless it makes Bethesda feel like they can bullshit their fans like that?
I personally think it was to reintroduce "Horse Armor" aka Creation Club, I could be wrong ,but that's just how I think.

Sep 7, 2018
That sounds even better than the Fishing revamped mod I'm using. I'll have a look and see if they can be used together. (Or just toss the other one.) Skipping that awful questline (even with the fixed mod) is right up there with skipping the awful Blandfalls Boring quest via Skyrim Unbound. Once it's skippable, you just never go back. :cool:

ethernalzuko

Oct 25, 2017
Well, me too, still using 1.5.97. As an experienced mod user, I don't care about arthmoor or any other modder schizo episodes or nexus drama. I know what I want and where to download it. Thats it. Why should i drop my ideal modded se and waste fucking month only for reinstalling hundreds of mods, checking compatibility problems, and doing other boring shit.

Just for what? How much good is the AE update? Maybe next gen with very good graphics or maybe good big story dlc, so make Dovakhiin great again. Or at least is there a professional Bethesda (ha-ha)tech update so you won't have to install the 1000 in 1 fix pack anymore? No, you will only get useless CC content, and esp 1.71. Do you really need that now?.

And the funniest part here is that even if you spend time to get ae modded build with all ass pain, then after several months Bethesda will release new mega super big boss patch with fishing 2.0. Rly, its a disaster of greed. I think most remember the drama of the old LE and SE. At that time, many people were hostile to new se but after time they admitted that SE broke the old mods limits and flip the table in modding. I want to see game evolution, mods, tools like pandora and other GAME CHANGE stuff. Otherwise, use the golden rule don't touch it while it works.

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
I wonder how many of you know where Arthmoor came from. Quarn and Kivan were authors of the Oblivion Unofficial patches. Kivan was making unofficial patches way back in the days of Baldur's Gate (the 1st and 2nd ones) and Quarn made his name on modding Bethesda titles. Arthmoor was a protege that joined them in the last days of their work on Oblivion patches long after Bethesda had moved on. When Skyrim was announced, Quarn made it clear he wasn't going to continue his work on that game and Kivan expressed a similar attitude. They decided to pass that responsibility to the very eager Arthmoor.

Quarn and Kivan kept their work focused on fixing bugs, not introducing subjective changes to the content. They were measured and respectful. This is where Arthmoor diverges from their efforts and earns his much deserved disdain. Much as Arthmoor seeks to change Skyrim to his own distorted view, guided not by conceptual design work but by mining the data files, the AE update introduced content focused solely on making money through the Creation Club. The result is something very different from the game so many people love. If you understand this then you will understand why many mod authors stopped updating their mods with 1.5.97 which, to them, was the definitive final version of the game. Hopefully, then, you'll also understand the futility of trying to shame users into upgrading to 1.6.xxxx when they don't need or want to.

But I digress; the title of this thread is "Skyrim Patreon mods" and this remains a very much off-topic discussion.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021

Bethesda ruined the fun, but I don't want to wait for Fuzzlesz. He wouldn't be there always to convert every mod.

Jun 30, 2017
Sure thing, I tested the first dream and had no problems.
3. Install resourcepack
this only work for 1.9.57??, i'm currently using 1.6.659 GOG and this shit crash my game at logo, and i have Backported Extended ESL Support already installed

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
this only work for 1.9.57??, i'm currently using 1.6.659 GOG and this shit crash my game at logo, and i have Backported Extended ESL Support already installed
The files were ripped off an 1.6.1170 Skyrim and supposed to work for any other version that supports BEES, so I am not sure what is your problem. Might be a wrong load order? Have you tried moving it all the way up, right after Skyrim's DLCs and CC from the link I provided?
That's why you want one of them Crash Loggers installed... It doesn't even make sence to answer CTD reports without a crashlog.

KillTrust

Jun 24, 2017
I wonder how many of you know where Arthmoor came from. Quarn and Kivan were authors of the Oblivion Unofficial patches. Kivan was making unofficial patches way back in the days of Baldur's Gate (the 1st and 2nd ones) and Quarn made his name on modding Bethesda titles. Arthmoor was a protege that joined them in the last days of their work on Oblivion patches long after Bethesda had moved on. When Skyrim was announced, Quarn made it clear he wasn't going to continue his work on that game and Kivan expressed a similar attitude. They decided to pass that responsibility to the very eager Arthmoor.

Quarn and Kivan kept their work focused on fixing bugs, not introducing subjective changes to the content. They were measured and respectful. This is where Arthmoor diverges from their efforts and earns his much deserved disdain. Much as Arthmoor seeks to change Skyrim to his own distorted view, guided not by conceptual design work but by mining the data files, the AE update introduced content focused solely on making money through the Creation Club. The result is something very different from the game so many people love. If you understand this then you will understand why many mod authors stopped updating their mods with 1.5.97 which, to them, was the definitive final version of the game. Hopefully, then, you'll also understand the futility of trying to shame users into upgrading to 1.6.xxxx when they don't need or want to.

But I digress; the title of this thread is "Skyrim Patreon mods" and this remains a very much off-topic discussion.
Clownmoores persistence about game versions stems from just blatant ignorance, period. He belittles people on older versions of the game because he simply thinks that just because keeping up an older version of your mod for 1.5.97 is essentially saying you HAVE to support it. Which is just fucking retarded and flat fucking wrong. And once again he thinks this because he has zero knowledge about game versions, the only thing he knows how to do is be a stubborn, angry and cringy retard. Something you can so clearly see throughout his comments on the nexus through his mods.

There is absolutely no reason he should be hiding/blocking older versions of his mods for older game versions. Nobody is asking for him to support them but simply just keep them up so people can you know, fucking download them when its needed and not go through loops trying to find that specific version of the mod for 1.597 because of his idiotic ideology that he pushes onto people.

That being said I will never ever understand his stupidity towards this shit nor will I ever respect a stupid cunt like him whos constantly passive aggressive towards people on 1.5.97 because of his utterly arrogant personality. He and the people that somehow like and support him, including the people he works with can honestly fuck right off.

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
Clownmoores persistence about game versions stems from just blatant ignorance, period. He belittles people on older versions of the game because he simply thinks that just because keeping up an older version of your mod for 1.5.97 is essentially saying you HAVE to support it. Which is just fucking retarded and flat fucking wrong. And once again he thinks this because he has zero knowledge about game versions, the only thing he knows how to do is be a stubborn, angry and cringy retard. Something you can so clearly see throughout his comments on the nexus through his mods.

There is absolutely no reason he should be hiding/blocking older versions of his mods for older game versions. Nobody is asking for him to support them but simply just keep them up so people can you know, fucking download them when its needed and not go through loops trying to find that specific version of the mod for 1.597 because of his idiotic ideology that he pushes onto people.

That being said I will never ever understand his stupidity towards this shit nor will I ever respect a stupid cunt like him whos constantly passive aggressive towards people on 1.5.97 because of his utterly arrogant personality. He and the people that somehow like and support him, including the people he works with can honestly fuck right off.
yeah his mentality never made sense to me. idk why its so hard for him to, like you said, make older versions available still, even if he doesn't support those versions. def control freak vibes, if he's american I'd wager he owns an ar-15 lol

Jun 30, 2017
The files were ripped off an 1.6.1170 Skyrim and supposed to work for any other version that supports BEES, so I am not sure what is your problem. Might be a wrong load order? Have you tried moving it all the way up, right after Skyrim's DLCs and CC from the link I provided?
That's why you want one of them Crash Loggers installed... It doesn't even make sence to answer CTD reports without a crashlog.
it is at the highest possible load order position which mean it is the highest, only below Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, all DLC and Creation Club contents since i'm using Skyrim AE version, right below it is A Tale of Blood and Snow. I even used LOOT for extra precaution in case i get the load order wrong

Or version 1.6.1170 have more CC contents than 1.6.659 GOG (which equivalent to 1.6.640 Steam version) so the resource pack do not work???, cause since i thought i already installed AE, i skip your CC contents download link, BEES is already installed and it work fine, so i skipped directly to just download Resource Pack from your link

Douie

Sep 9, 2024
Anyone has OARE Size Difference 1.9?

What's new in OARE Size Difference?
• This update adds 5 scenes to Male Standing, Female Kneeling idle animation:
• Kneeling Blowjob Head Caress;
• Kneeling Handjob;
• Kneeling Masturbation To Face;
• Kneeling Mouth Fuck;
• Kneeling Tongue Fellatio.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes