Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
Darthvitrial is someone that we call in Athletics "come out off nowhere".
He is registered in Nexus since July 2012.
8 years of silence.
Then suddenly he start posting at nexus in 2020 mostly ported or maintenance mods of Trainwiz.
The general idea about him at that time is that he was a modding newbie.
Then later he was accepted in the USSEP crew mostly doing location fixes.
The theory lead about him being someone close to Bethesda developers.
Could be the nephew of Todd Howard who know!

Stralan

Mar 17, 2022
HG Head SMP Mouth and Throat - found that mod in this thread. Question: what is it about and what are requirements for it?

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
Guys, I just use 1.5.97 because I fucking hate modern day Bethesda and I refuse to update it. I got the CC content and downgraded, that's it. I don't know what's the point of this discussion. Hope someone else shares this opinion.
I was just asking a guy a genuine question. I personally stayed on 1.5.97 for so long JUST for the minimap cause I liked it so much. I would have never switched if I didn't need to, especially because most skse dependent mods these days are made to be version agnostic. I still won't update to 1.6.1170 tho, the CC stuff just isn't worth the short time it takes, imo. rather just play the game.

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I was just asking a guy a genuine question. I personally stayed on 1.5.97 for so long JUST for the minimap cause I liked it so much. I would have never switched if I didn't need to, especially because most skse dependent mods these days are made to be version agnostic. I still won't update to 1.6.1170 tho, the CC stuff just isn't worth the short time it takes, imo. rather just play the game.
None of the hardcore players has ever thoroughly tested the versions 1.6.1130+, don't count on Bethesda employees or "casual" players like Arthmoor to tell about engine bugs.
Arthmoor officially admitted his ignorance about frost-slow bug (solved in Scrambled Bugs mod), he consider the double-perk bug as an obscure bug.

I wasted
3 months
3 months
3 months (you hear this?)
between the end 2022 and the begining 2023
to convert my 1.5.80 Skyrim to 1.6.640

just to discover later this extremely nasty and undocumented caused by the ragdoll killcam (the bug is more obvious on draugrs).

And as a bonus 1.5.97 is currently the most stable version of Skyrim recommended by Ostim guide.

Reactions: javelin 93

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
None of the hardcore players has ever thoroughly tested the versions 1.6.1130+, don't count on Bethesda employees or "casual" players like Arthmoor to tell about engine bugs.
Arthmoor officially admitted his ignorance about frost-slow bug (solved in Scrambled Bugs mod), he consider the double-perk bug as an obscure bug.

I wasted
3 months
3 months

just to discover later this extremely nasty and undocumented caused by the ragdoll killcam (the bug is more obvious on draugrs).

And as a bonus 1.5.97 is currently the most stable version of Skyrim recommended by Ostim guide.
Like I said, I wouldn't have switched if I didn't need to. My bottom line is, does my game run and is it fun? If I get yes to both my means are justified. 1.5.97 still has a minimap that I don't need to pay someone for access to, so it'll always be the better version even if I'm not on it. Straight up no reason to switch off as far as I know

KillTrust

Jun 24, 2017

I wasted
3 months
3 months

Clownmoore is an ignorant retard who knows jack shit about game versions and constantly spreads misinformation to uninformed new players downloading his Unofficial Patch, any retaliation against his dogshit views and trash takes you get blocked from him. The cocksucker also goes out of his way to make sure older versions of his mods for older game versions are not available. He also thinks downgrading your game is piracy as if he couldnt get anymore fucking autistic than he already is.

My official advice for newer players is just to use either 1.6.640 or 1.5.97. And for older veteran players def stay on 1.5.97. Anything above 1.6.640 is a waste of time and effort.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Guys, I just use 1.5.97 because I fucking hate modern day Bethesda and I refuse to update it. I got the CC content and downgraded, that's it. I don't know what's the point of this discussion. Hope someone else shares this opinion.
Clownmoore is an ignorant retard who knows jack shit about game versions and constantly spreads misinformation to uninformed new players downloading his Unofficial Patch, any retaliation against his dogshit views and trash takes you get blocked from him. The cocksucker also goes out of his way to make sure older versions of his mods for older game versions are not available. He also thinks downgrading your game is piracy as if he couldnt get anymore fucking autistic than he already is.

My official advice for newer players is just to use either 1.6.640 or 1.5.97. And for older veteran players def stay on 1.5.97. Anything above 1.6.640 is a waste of time and effort.
This is the way.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes